Politics

Christmas Tree

52 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Just hearing that in Norwich conservative office, they had a delivery of 20,000+ pamphlets  on Monday, saying that people do not need ID to vote this year and have distributed all of them since. 

Tory HQ saying its a terrible mistake. Found this link Norwich Conservative leaflet says voter ID not needed | Norwich Evening News (eveningnews24.co.uk)

If it’s only Tory voters reading it then I’m all for it.

Richard Sharp has gone.

Honestly, why the fuck would anyone want to have anything to do with Johnson? Absolutely everybody and everything involved with him gets fucked over in the end. Everything he touches turns to shit but by then he's off turning the next thing to shit. He really is our Trump. 

• Like 2

The resignation letter from Sharp BTW. He knows EXACTLY what his fucking game was but his letter is one long excuse and attempt to reframe things. 

Informed Johnson he was going to apply for the role and within a month was helping facilitate a loan for the same bloke. Oh but it never occurred to him that this might affect the outcome of the appointment process. 

Just fuck off mate. Nobody believes you. 

• Like 2

On 27/04/2023 at 11:41, Dr Gloom said:

how is this half wit on the front bench? 

The other thing about that, ignoring all the stuff about losing experienced officers, struggling to retain the new ones etc is - even if they meet a target that is the highest number of police officers in England and Wales ever, is it not it worth pointing out that the population of those two countries are the highest they’ve ever been? Like how many police there are per each member of the population isn’t relevant? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

The other thing about that, ignoring all the stuff about losing experienced officers, struggling to retain the new ones etc is - even if they meet a target that is the highest number of police officers in England and Wales ever, is it not it worth pointing out that the population of those two countries are the highest they’ve ever been? Like how many police there are per each member of the population isn’t relevant? 

Yeah, I noticed the data wasn't per capita. And then when you consider 90% of the population are dirty illegal immigrants,  who are ILLEGAL by definition, you see how bad the problem is. :panic:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

What the fuck is this? I'm minded to say, "Get to fuck ya cunt".

trainspotting2-t2.gif.c2151d6e7d19951f0435827c1a7cae6a.gif

"We asked millions to pledge allegiance to 'their' king. The survey said......"

hqdefault.jpg

Family-Fortunes-X.jpg

• Like 2

Now we know Micehelle O'Neil is going, I hope the camera pans to her whilst this bullshit is played out. Looking very uncomfortable. Or maybe as she tries to guide her thumb to the suicide trigger for her dress bomb.

Not that I'll be watching any of this shit I can tell you. This coronation stuff has triggered my anti-monarchist loins. I found the queen just about tolerable but this jug eared cunt and his tart of his wife? Not so much. 

• Like 1

In the space of ten minutes on BBC news this morning:

Coronation story, we're 'all' looking forward to it, 'everyone' wanting to be a part of it. (Whey aye!) :lol:

A few minutes later:

'Let's take a look at the cost of living crisis in the Euro zone'. (They're great at scrutinising problems outside of the UK, mind).

Fuck off, man. :lol:

• Like 2

Starmer throwing a few more pledges out of the window this morning. Taxes on the top 5% will be unchanged since they're the ones struggling at the moment after all. Also the promise he made on tuition fees has been abandoned because the economic situation has now changed.

Spain has made digital nomad visas more accessible by the way, for anyone wanting to abandon ship.