The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utterly, utterly pointless to support this club. Maybe it's the same all over, outside of the top 6 (then again, look at Hull), but it's beyond me to keep caring.

We're nailed on for a bottom half finish this season. I doubt we'll get relegated given that we'll throw money at a recovery in January if need be, but it's absolutely pathetic.

Edited by Rayvin

Ashley's biggest crime, for me, is that he's made me expect fuck all and even stopped me caring anyway. Nothing to hope for, nothing to get behind, nothing to expect, everything to fucking hate. It's a permacunture.

:lol: What a total and utter fucking disgrace, so now absolute shite excuses for clubs like Hull are more ambitious then us? We've got totally fuck all up top, sorry but that Riviere is shit, I know others are happy to wait on judging him but he looks a million miles from a 15 goal a season striker that has been keeping us up for years. Our defence is an utter shambles and we have a pathetically inept man in charge, I come into this thread to see Ben Arfa has been loaned out to Hull and I felt fuck all and that sums up what Ashley has done to this club.

49,000 there v Palace.

Don't go to games and unwittingly endorse this fat Cunt's running of our club. There's not much else you can do. Have the courage of your convictions if you feel strongly about it.

Next home game is against Hull City I hope the fans boo Pardew everytime he sets foot out of the dug out just like the Cardiff game. I hope we hear the "FCB get out of our club" song again its all they deserve.

Next home game is against Hull City I hope the fans boo Pardew everytime he sets foot out of the dug out just like the Cardiff game. I hope we hear the "FCB get out of our club" song again its all they deserve.

The deserve to be sewn together in a human caterpillar style soixante neuf, shitting in each other's mouths, for all eternity.

Although Pardew would probably lap that shit up.

Don't think our business is done - expect the squad to get weaker as a few players go out on loan to lower league clubs, or Russia.

article-2317159-198E3D5A000005DC-206_634

"Shane Vlad's bitch now. Vlad break Shane in two."

shane-ferguson.jpg

"......"

I reckon Pardew will soon be dispensed with. Inevitably, when crowd trouble begins to threaten attendances (and thus the flow of $$$), Ashley offers up a sacrifice - before it was Wise & co., then it was Kinnear, then it was Kinnear again, and it'll be Pardew this time, to an explanation of "I backed him and he couldn't fix the problem." But the problem, at its most basic level, as we all know, isn't Pardew. It's that yet again Ashley fails to invest when the moment is right. The signings we made were literally making up the numbers without a main striker, which we never got nor looked like getting.

The Ben Arfa thing, that's Pardew's problem, as well as our dire tactics and shit squad management, but he's just another symptom. The root has been the same since 2008 and doesn't look like changing any time soon.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic