The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, you've also said as soon as one bids there's going be a price war :lol:

Make your mind up. Do we rush in like Liverpool and pay the price or hold back, wait for the bidding war then pay the price?

Flippity floppity.

No I didn't you bellwhiff. I said that if a bid comes in, it'll be matched. Do you understand the difference?

I'm not saying he's right, he just seems to believe in what he's saying more than Dave does :lol:

I'm just not as interested in trying to score points.

I know it's basic stuff. It's basic stuff that you're failing to grasp.

Every chairman and his dog knows that they can get Charlie Austin for less than the £15m that's being demanded now, on what planet would you think they would have to have been starved of oxygen for long enough to leave them brain dead enough to pay full price when they can get him for significantly less in a week or so.

Anyone with 1-2 a brain can understand this.

8632690_5.jpg?v=8CE70FDFAF1B540

:lol:

Sounds like the cousin that never got invited on the Thundercats' adventures.

Edited by The Fish

So looking through the Notts Forest fans views on Lascelles it seems we've signed Williamsons much younger shitter brothernto warm the bench for the next 5 years

Bear in mind he was playing under Stuart Pearce.

So looking through the Notts Forest fans views on Lascelles it seems we've signed Williamsons much younger shitter brothernto warm the bench for the next 5 years

From what I've seen they reckon he certainly has potential but he's a confidence player and needs a leader playing alongside him. If so then you can't judge him yet given the defence we've put out in pre-season. Possibly could work well with Colo.

From what I've seen they reckon he certainly has potential but he's a confidence player and needs a leader playing alongside him. If so then you can't judge him yet given the defence we've put out in pre-season. Possibly could work well with Colo.

After Bramble I think we should avoid confidence defenders.

He's still only 21 so plenty of time for him to grow out of that yet. For the first time in a long time I think we have a manager capable of improving the players we have.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic