The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I don't rate him too highly as a defender but he has spent his entire time at NUFC playing behind Moussa fucking Sissoko.

If we had a decent right winger in front of him it would have been a really strong flank for us tbh, it also didn't help that our cb's were a mess as well as ideally you need strong CB's if you have an attacking fullback like Janmaat.

That all said I still don't think he's anything special and as others have said I'm not fussed about any player leaving. Yedlin has a season of PL football under his belt and I think he will be similar to Van Aanolt was for us in the previous promotion season. If we have Gamez and Yedlin as full backs I think we will be fine.

7.5 mil not bad considering we paid 5 for him. I'll always remember him fondly for being perhaps the only person on the field to give a shit AND score goals in a few games under Schteve.

Aren't West Ham also interested in him? If so I'd imagine he'd prefer Premier League football in the capital, to Championship football in the provinces. :(

Well going off this youtube video, he's obviously the greatest Left Back ever, so I'm now in favour of this transfer deal.

Looks an upgrade on Dummett but you could have probably put a video of yourself up and looked better than Dummett.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic