The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Looks an upgrade on Dummett but you could have probably put a video of yourself up and looked better than Dummett.

So does this, to be fair

2AE2BEAA00000578-3176345-Broken_Britain_

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't West Ham also interested in him? If so I'd imagine he'd prefer Premier League football in the capital, to Championship football in the provinces. :(

They signed masuaku instead

Santon couldn't defend.Janmaat couldn't defend.Simpson couldn't defend.Hottiger couldn't defend.What's Frank Clark doing these days?

Hiding, the fucking coward.

Wow, that's quite a statement of intent for a relegated team. Make no mistake, this is spending for an immediate return... Rafa must have been given a very clear objective.

Unlike last time, we've largely reinvested too like, even having more than doubled incoming fees. In 2009 it was just a cull.

Think the wage bill is going to be a fraction of what it was, given who's gone/going/stayed. Debatable if the squad is improved either in numbers or quality.

If we do go up, I'm not so sure the squad as it currently is has enough quality for the premier league.  We didn't spend much when we were promoted last time (from memory) and we were pretty comfortable.  I don't think it would be the same this time.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic