Do you like cricket?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only @Ken‘s missus hadn’t left him all those years ago, his liver wouldn’t be the enlarged mess it is now, and his neighbours might still speak to him.             

DINGO TOOK KENS BABY

Posted Images

what a fantastic advert for test cricket. a slow opening by england but a gripping test match.

a low scoring affair so there was always going to be a result. new zealand must have fancied their chances of chasing down 240 in two days. they were quite impressive until the last innings but then broad and anderson just too good. an unbelievable spell from broad. why can't he bowl like that all the time? when he gets his line and length right he's unplayable.

• 4 weeks later...

i know the one day international they host at my work is like £50 a ticket, people were raging last year as it was rained off after 10overs (whatever those are) and there was no refunds

You'll spend little else up the Arse though, 5 days at the Riverside you're likely to spunk a further £250+ on booze, food, taxis etc.

Basically you can have a week's holiday for the price of watching a test in Chester le Street.

Weirdly I bought mine exactly 2 years ago today. At the time the advertised date of the test was different. Just on the phone to them now cos my address has since changed.

I paid nowt like 95 quid for them btw.

Weirdly I bought mine exactly 2 years ago today. At the time the advertised date of the test was different. Just on the phone to them now cos my address has since changed.

I paid nowt like 95 quid for them btw.

Aye I bought mine 2 years ago too and did I fuck pay anything like 95 quid for them!

• 4 weeks later...

What an absorbing day's play.

Too many England batsmen giving their wickets away cheaply. But good response from Finn and Jimmy.

Cliche alert - first hour or two will be crucial. A few quick wickets or a 50+ partnership could shape the match ...and series.

We could do with broad making an overnight recovery