Everton v Newcastle United

PaddockLad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same for me. Checked the score yesterday but felt absolutely nothing. I'm sure we're not the only club this is happening to though - while Ashley is definitely the main catalyst here, the truth is that the league is now sown up by the superclubs anyway. It's not like it'd make any difference if Ashley actually was attempting to push us up the league. We'd probably win more games, we'd probably have a better brand of football...but what's the point if we're never actually going to get anywhere near winning anything.

Sometimes I think it'd be better to support a team in the lower leagues as at least fans of those clubs are able to enjoy the highs.

Really shite today. Colo is a bellend and it's not the first time he has lost his rag like a bairn and got himself sent off, utterly shit captain tbh. Gouffran is just a fucking joke now, first off cutting inside on the edge of our own box and then kicking Lennon over when he was heading out of the box and had multiple defenders on him :lol: how the fuck does he start man? Riviere is fucking junk, what a useless player. I think we looked a fair bit better, in that we completed some forward passes, when Jonas, Cabella and Perez come on. Carver is a cock, he has no right to be in the position he is in.

I also thought Everton looked fucking crap but we were so appalling that they were basically gifted a win, the first goal was a woeful shot that Krul completely fucked up, the second was comic stuff from Gouffran, the third goal was canny play by Barkley to be fair but I think most on here could run backwards and still outpace Williamson so it doesn't say a lot. I think the whole squad needs to work on positioning, unless they just cant be arsed. It's lucky we've picked up enough points to be pretty much safe as there's no way Carver can manage this lot to many more points. Also want to thank Mike for successfully thinning the squad because we were managing fine before January, it's going to be fantastic watching the end to the season now our wank hair cutted bellend of a captain has went and got himself banned. Time to see how fantastic these youth players we've been getting told are unbelievable for the last few seasons are.

This derby is going to be fucking tragic mind, the FA should cancel the match as it's going to be detrimental for the league if anyone watches.

Watched the replay here in Oz.

Woeful.

But any shithouse performance from us wouldn't be complete without Colo's customary red card for stamping/headbutting/elbowing someone blatantly quicker than himself.

3 pages says it all really. Not much to add.

Do you mean Riviere is

Obertan is

Gouffran is

NUFC 0 v 6 Arsenal

SAFC 3 v 0 NUFC 3 for Defoe.

SAFC? Don't you mean the dirty MACKEMZZZZ!!!???? ##Nightclub/HatchetHarrry/KiddyfIDDLahHaderpaderp

Water under the bridge I know, but this is the team I would have started with against Everton.

I would have dropped Willo and not started Obertan, Gouffran, & Riviere, but then I'm not in the same league as Carver.

Riviere is a no-good dud. Gouffran has faded beyond recognition. Obertan shone for a couple of outings then the light went out.

..........................Krul

Janmaat.....Raylor.....Colo.....Jonas

Anita...Sissoko...Colback...Ameobi.

............Perez.....Cabella.

Going to be fucking interesting to see how Carver copes with the loss of Colo, and what idiotic starting line-up he will put out against Arsenal. I've thought about joining a group suicide club but I can't find a living soul. :unsure2:

I think the club would need a fresh start even if Carver wasn't a muppet. Which he is. Only a muppet would appoint a muppet to be head coach. Are you a muppet Charnley? WELL ARE YOU?!

I didn't even bother to watch this for the first time in 10 years.

The players don't give a fuck, so why should we. Sure they should be disappointed with the recruitment policies in place but once you're on the pitch have a bit of pride in your performance and play for not only yourself and you team mates but also the supporters. Obviously the problems run a lot deeper than the players but it would be nice to think that could at least make match days somewhat enjoyable, Carver is helping to ensure that that doesn't happen.

At this point I don't think I'd care if we lost all of our remaining games and were relegated.

Edited by OTF

I hope fucking Carver pulls Goofy off. He's anonymous! it's like playing with 10 men. Don't these guys practice kicking the ball to each other? the final ball letting us down time after time.

Cyndi Lauperesque tbh

Water under the bridge I know, but this is the team I would have started with against Everton.

I would have dropped Willo and not started Obertan, Gouffran, & Riviere, but then I'm not in the same league as Carver.

Riviere is a no-good dud. Gouffran has faded beyond recognition. Obertan shone for a couple of outings then the light went out.

..........................Krul

Janmaat.....Raylor.....Colo.....Jonas

Anita...Sissoko...Colback...Ameobi.

............Perez.....Cabella.

Going to be fucking interesting to see how Carver copes with the loss of Colo, and what idiotic starting line-up he will put out against Arsenal. I've thought about joining a group suicide club but I can't find a living soul. :unsure2:

Ryan Taylor at Centre half and Anita on the wing and we'd have lost by even more tbf

Is Carver brain dead or what? Subs are usually used when a player is injured or the coach wants to change the style of play. To have Cabella and Perez on the bench and start Riviere and Gouffran is a joke. If they are both not 100% fit then why have them on the bench. They both should have started and if Cabella could not last 90 minutes then he could have been subbed. At least they would have had a decent start. I am beginning to wonder about Colo and his motives. He must have realised the consequences of his sending off would have for the Arsenal game but he doesn't seem to care any more. Give the captaincy to Sissoko. Looks like Raylor at centre back with Anita at left back. Wenger now knows it will be the easiest 3 points they will pick up this season.

I think the club would need a fresh start even if Carver wasn't a muppet. Which he is. Only a muppet would appoint a muppet to be head coach. Are you a muppet Charnley? WELL ARE YOU?!

'Who the fuck are you calling a muppet?'

Dr._bunsen_honeydew.jpg

Am I the only person who didn't think Colo's tackle was that bad? He didn't seem to dive into it or use any sort of excessive force. He just kind of fell over as Lennon ran into him. I've seen it replayed loads of times and I don't even think it's worth a booking. I really can't see what the fuss was.

Not that I'm convinced he's that much of a loss at the minute even with us not having anyone to replace. He really looks like he couldn't give a fuck anymore.

Without that freakish 6 game run we would certainly be in the bottom three, which is where we deserve to be based on the shite served up for most of the last year, the ineptitude of Carver, the apathy of the board and Mike Ashley being a complete cunt.

Send the club to Dignitas and put it out of its misery.

Without that freakish 6 game run we would certainly be in the bottom three, which is where we deserve to be based on the shite served up for most of the last year, the ineptitude of Carver, the apathy of the board and Mike Ashley being a complete cunt. Send the club to Dignitas and put it out of its misery.

Aye, we've got to play the worst football in the league. When your first choice wingers are Sammy Ameobi and Gabriel Obertan, you should be sent down immediately.