Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

This all a bit strange. 

Putin fucks off to a safe house, Lukaschenko negotiated the truce. 
Wagner boss is now “moving to Belarus”

Russia is offering military contracts to Wagner soldiers. 

This is far from over, and Putin’s had the biggest bitch slap of his entire dictatorship. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Imagine if this military macho man strides into the Kremlin with Putin’s head on a spike and announces Corbyn as the new Russian general. Big Jez doing the chicken dance over the corpses of the previous regime. Communism born again 

Have you broken the updated TT booze limits again? :lol:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, ewerk said:

The only possible scenario for this being scripted that I can see is if it’s cover for Russia’s withdrawal

This is the the story I’m sticking with for now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

The yanks are twitching.  Over Leeds Bradford the last couple of weeks we have had F35s and they've been going over Menwith Hill a lot and circling around.

Single file or are they side-by-side and blocking the sky for everyone else, inconsiderate twats? 

:whistling:

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I hope it’s a bluff because the f-35 is a piece of shit

Probably still better than the 3 spitfires and sopwith camels we still have 

Haha it’s true, there is a story from the balkans

A Russian farmer found a genies lamp and a genie appeared, the genie said to the farmer you can wish for anything you want but what ever I grant you your neighbour will get twice as much, the farmer then wished he was blind in one eye

• Haha 1

Possibly a controversial view but - We’ve somehow got the money to keep funding this war. To the tune of c. £5b so far. At a time when we’re supposed to be absolutely skint as a nation. No apparent end in sight either. Now I don’t think there’s any easy solutions and just leaving Ukraine to their fate is a fucking horrible thought. Although not as horrible as leaving Syrians to their fate was, apparently. But how is any of this sustainable? 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Possibly a controversial view but - We’ve somehow got the money to keep funding this war. To the tune of c. £5b so far. At a time when we’re supposed to be absolutely skint as a nation. No apparent end in sight either. Now I don’t think there’s any easy solutions and just leaving Ukraine to their fate is a fucking horrible thought. Although not as horrible as leaving Syrians to their fate was, apparently. But how is any of this sustainable? 

We want to be in war so Bae etc can flog their weapons. The yanks need to be in a war for similar. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

It’s sustainable because we’re borrowing billions from the markets for the war then just printing money out of thin air to replace it. Neo Liberalism…keep the entire planet in debt forever and only have an illusion of real democracy…in practice corporations run the world, Sunak ultimately works for Goldman Sachs and in a way always has done…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

We provide the arms, the Ukrainians provide the blood. It’s much more preferable to British boots on the ground.

The figures you hear quoted aren’t all new spending. Much of it comes from within the existing defence budget and much of what we’re sending was already stockpiled 

Basically it’s much cheaper to send the arms than the personnel.

• Like 4