The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Apparently it is "realistic" that Renato Sanches would join Swansea on loan from Bayern this week.

If thats the case I'd like us to be competing for him.

Doubt it's realistic that we would pay the wage.

Just look back at Ashley's decade in charge for clues. When have we ever done any good businesses in the final days of the window, let alone the last 24 hours? It never happens. I will be more alarmed if the likes of Gayle or mitro are sold and not replaced.

It's unbelievable we haven't tried to sign a left back or number 10

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Just look back at Ashley's decade in charge for clues. When have we ever done any good businesses in the final days of the window, let alone the last 24 hours? It never happens. I will be more alarmed if the likes of Gayle or mitro are sold and not replaced.

It's unbelievable we haven't tried to sign a left back or number 10

I agree, that wouldn't be believable. 

15 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Telegraph linking us to Origi today.

By telegram?! No wonder it takes forever to sign anyone! You'd think they'd use Email or something.

JUST ARRIVED IN NEWCASTLE -(STOP)- PRESENTLY NEGOTIATING TERMS FROM THE ENEMY -(STOP)- HIS NAME IS ORIGI -(STOP)- WILL SEND AN UPDATE ON PROGRESS POST HASTE.

14 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Hanley to Norwich bid accepted apparently.

Aye and sounds like we are actively touting Gayle and Haidara around. De Jong and Rivière already peddled. Little coming the other way though 

This is all good news ultimately though. Riviere was going to offer nothing, as would Haidara and Hanley. Probably the same for De Jong. Offloading such people should mean that what we've been told is a major constraint (the size of the squad) is more under control.  I reckon we'll get someone in, although who and for how much is another story.

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye and sounds like we are actively touting Gayle and Haidara around. De Jong and Rivière already peddled. Little coming the other way though 

Chronicle saying we've told Leeds its £18 million for Gayle

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

Chronicle saying we've told Leeds its £18 million for Gayle

They've just sold Wood for 15 million, they've got some to spend.