Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

In fairness to him he had a canny game against us. The partnership between him and Shaw were about the only positives they could have taken from that match. That said, I am 100% certain there were players in better form than him over the entire month. I can think of 11 that play in black and white stripes :lol:

• Like 4

I fucking love the fact that Ten Hag turned up, stripped the lad of the captaincy, and now finds out that he's one of about three people he can actually trust to put an honest shift in.

The fucking Dutch genius.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I fucking love the fact that Ten Hag turned up, stripped the lad of the captaincy, and now finds out that he's one of about three people he can actually trust to put an honest shift in.

The fucking Dutch genius.

I'd understand if he'd stripped him of it and gave it to someone else who would at least try to rally the players and lead with a bit of distinction. You don't take it from him and give it to Fernandes, as he's the first cunt to down tools the second things don't go their way. That was a properly terrible decision and they've been paying for it ever since. Long may it continue :lol:

• Haha 1

Hes still going btw, another example of how much of a cunt he is.

Absolutely staggering that hes been allowed to achieve all he has because he was a decent footballer. 

He's openly been a violent, racist, sexist cunt since he was about 20 and it never really mattered. He still even managed an england cap.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Hes still going btw, another example of how much of a cunt he is.

Absolutely staggering that hes been allowed to achieve all he has because he was a decent footballer. 

He's openly been a violent, racist, sexist cunt since he was about 20 and it never really mattered. He still even managed an england cap.

There was an article in the BBC site of him whining about how his racist murderer brother was hard done to. 

Utter twat, tbh. 

Found it.  
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-67582077

CBATR- Barton blames his cousin for his brother’s jailing, when they both killed a black lad , Anthony Walker, with an ice axe. 

Barton is a complete prick, always was and was never more than a bang average player for us. Gets more props than he deserves because he's continued to wind up mackems long after he left. Personally, I always found his mackem baiting pathetic and desperate, but the knuckle draggers of our fan base have wanked incessantly over it for years.

Him having a problem with female pundits (most of whom I've found to be more balanced, articulate and knowledgeable than half the ageing wank stains they continue to wheel out) is no surprise though. He probably feels as though his next step to stay relevant is to get on MNF but the lasses are stealing work from him.

Also him defending his cunt of a brother is no surprise. He's a scum bag same as his skin head crank of a brother.

• Like 1

So he’s not pretending to be a misunderstood intellectual any more then? I think we got about one decent season out of him. Serves the previous owner right like as we only went for him because he was available relatively cheaply thanks to his behaviour at Man City. 
Mind, the quoting of Morrissey makes sense now 

• Like 1

Get in Gabby. :lol:

Shearer staring at the side of his bald head thinking "say one fucking thing about my club, yer cunt!"

Couldn't resist reiterating that they were shit against us. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Are they having a fucking laugh 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67659907

They had the best form in the PL in the run up to their match v us. It’s good anyway, neither are right for where Man Utd wants to be / arguably should be. The longer they’re both there the better 

• Like 2