Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

not going down well on rtg all this.

king charlie's wandering about with carrier bags full of money, harry and megan being estranged, randy andy hanging about with sex traffickers, the mishandling of covid and a whole host of other woes.

all our fault apparently.  :(

724518464_Screenshot_20231121_180904_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.01999ec0a901f1b510edfe55dc0437b3.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

The “people” on RTG are all totally demented. I reckon if they were made homeless tomorrow they would still be annoyed by this more

I started reading their thread but had to pull out and think of hippos as I nearly popped early. 

• Haha 4

Serves the mackems right for getting all excited about this happening before the vote itself. Just as well they aren’t bothered about us. Imagine the reaction if they were ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Quite amusing that they tried desperately to stop our FFP compliant rise and couldn't even get over the first hurdle. Even more amusing that there's a fair chance we weren't truly considering going down that path anyway.

On the commercial related deals, I'm sure there are a bunch of clubs who decided it would be in their best interest not to shine the light on their own dealings and/or complicate future endeavours.

All in all it's a great outcome as it just serves to make those behind this look more and more weak, desperate, ineffectual and now impotent.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Sheff Utd our Saudi brethren :D 

oh and the scouse mackems desperate to piss the PL off :lol: 

so everton are gonna be happy enough to piss off the premier league at the moment, but also don't their prospective new owners also have their fingers in other clubs pies too?

anyway I just prefer to think of the blue dippers as our bitch boys who do as they're told.

might register on grand old team.

• Haha 3