Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

If I were in charge at our place, I’d wait it out until November, then spend £5 Million on the most ridiculously lavish and over produced “Welcome to the club Dan” video and press presentations, just to say to Brighton and anyone else thinking of inflating their demands,

” We can afford it, but FUCK YOU!”

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If I were in charge at our place, I’d wait it out until November, then spend £5 Million on the most ridiculously lavish and over produced “Welcome to the club Dan” video and press presentations, just to say to Brighton and anyone else thinking of inflating their demands,

” We can afford it, but FUCK YOU!”

Donate 5M instead, make them look proper Stefan Kuntz.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

My money is on David Kelly’s goal v Portsmouth. It’ll be 30 years ago this month!! 

I think it'll be when CT's branch of SCS sponsored the man of the match award and he handed over a bottle of champagne and a £100 off voucher for any SCS settee to Andy Hunt. :good:

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...

Jonjo Shelvey interview with Sky:

“I want to show the club that I warrant a couple more years. I’d happily hold my hands up and say I don’t deserve to be here if I felt I can’t play at this top level any more. But I want to stay as long as I can & be part of it all.” 

“I love life here, Newcastle is a great place to live. I usually only do 3 yrs then move on, but I’m settled. Let’s not sugar coat it, we needed taken over. Everyone at the club is pulling in the one direction - the camaraderie around the place is something I’ve not seen before.”

“I’ve never had a manager like this before. The first thing he did was hand everyone a sheet of paper to write down their wives’ & kids’ names, plus all our birthdays. He wants to know everything about everyone. I’m glad I’m his cup of tea & want to do everything to repay him.”

“At some clubs you get the hump if you’re not playing. Players can toss training off at times, if you like. But at Newcastle the ones not playing are in training the next day while the others recover - they’re probably fitter than those who have played the previous day.”

“This club will be massive. I’m talking PSG & Man City massive. It’ll take time, and it’s a building process, but Newcastle can go to the top.  We just all need to be patient. All I want is to be a part of the process.”

:nufc:

Edited by Craig
  • Like 11

Absolutely love it. What the point of having money and a football club if you wont have fun with it?

They've ticked pretty much all the boxes so far, including causing meltdowns amongst the media and other clubs. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Speaking of which.

Everything he says is wrong. I get that we looked in a bad way before Jan but he literally makes 5 points there and they are all wrong.

• We've survived
  • We concede fuck all goals
  • Howes done incredible work with the players who were already here
  • We got the fucking players to hit the ground running in January
  • Joelinton was fucking superb in the game he's just watched but he still thinks he's meant to be a forward so he doesn't think he played well

Imbecile. 

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Speaking of which.

Shite, absolute fraud of a manager indulged by media chums, did you say? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

BTW there were some on here saying the same thing as Sherwood back in NOVEMBER. 

How DARE you come with that patter! 

Yeah, but I wasn’t ;)