Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

The Proposition.

Glorious. Ray winston was superb.

Love that film. Screenplay by Nick Cave too I think.

Yep, bought one of his books off the back of it.

And the Ass Saw the Angel?

The Death of Bunny Munro. Hope to start it this weekend.

Looks like a little girl though which is a problem in stuff like 'The Departed' imo.

:lol: True, it's worse in Gangs of New York though, I thought he was decent in The Departed. He doesn't look 35, that's for sure!

Another case in point. He looks soft as shit :lol: I quite liked him in 'The Departed' as well btw but he doesn't look the part.

Looks like a little girl though which is a problem in stuff like 'The Departed' imo.

:lol: True, it's worse in Gangs of New York though, I thought he was decent in The Departed. He doesn't look 35, that's for sure!

Another case in point. He looks soft as shit :lol: I quite liked him in 'The Departed' as well btw but he doesn't look the part.

I thought they did their best to 'toughen him up' (he roughs up a fair few people in it) but it does look slightly odd when the comparatively built like a brick shithouse Matt Damon gets his arse handed to him by Mr Titanic.

Mind you, some skinny fuckers can be real viscious bastards in a fight.

Zombieland

Loved it. Not a great film by any means, but its a fun movie to watch with a couple of beers and a couple of friends. Especially playing some Left 4 Dead afterward.

"I've never been good at goodbyes, so, uh, 'That'll do, pig.'"

Fantastic Voyage - erm, fantastic.

Going to see Prophet with my housemate tonight. He's now bringing his lovely but loudmouthed girlfriend - if they chatter all the way through then heads will roll.

that the French film? If so, it's getting incredible reviews.

Zombieland

Loved it. Not a great film by any means, but its a fun movie to watch with a couple of beers and a couple of friends. Especially playing some Left 4 Dead afterward.

"I've never been good at goodbyes, so, uh, 'That'll do, pig.'"

I loved it too !!!

The Spirit - I'm a huge fan of Sin City (probably in my top 5) but in comparison this was poor - though still sort of okay in its own right.

I also took the usual chance to watch Independence Day - I know its brain dead rubbish but its still irresistible brain dead rubbish for me.

Going to see Prophet with my housemate tonight. He's now bringing his lovely but loudmouthed girlfriend - if they chatter all the way through then heads will roll.

that the French film? If so, it's getting incredible reviews.

Yeah it was great. It's a bit of an epic, and 'terrifying' boss looks like Anthony Worral Thompson, but I really enjoyed it.

Gooseberry, do you bat for the other team by any chance LL?