The new manager thread

Polarboy

Different though isn't it. This is an out of work manager, not a bloke with an important CL fixture on his mind. But aye, we should play our cards A LOT closer to our chests. 

Could also be coming from Howe's team btw. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Different though isn't it. This is an out of work manager, not a bloke with an important CL fixture on his mind. But aye, we should play our cards A LOT closer to our chests. 

Could also be coming from Howe's team btw. 

Or an actual unknown source in the club rather than the absolute top brass.

Charnley is still there after all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

What the fuck is agreed in principle like. Surely if you're alright with the terms of the contract the very next step is to sign it. 

Only thing I can think is, if it involves appointment of backroom staff, maybe they need to agree something with them too. Not sure though. 

Good, obviously fully back the bloke. I have my reservations about him and wanted a more notable step up but it’s clear we’re not in a position to do that currently, and I hope he proves me completely wrong. Hopefully it’s all signed and he’s able to start taking training by Monday. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BetweenTheSticks said:

Can't wait for the meltdown when his first team selection includes Krafth and Fraser ahead of Fede and Almiron. :lol:

Krafth knows Howe, or Almiron?

287FA49C-978E-4B91-89F6-688E39E22E04.jpeg

Edited by trophyshy
  • Haha 7

I hope Bruce is walking round his house muttering to anyone who'll listen "Have you seen who they've replaced us with? The lad from Bournemouth that got relegated. Unbelievable. What's he got that I haven't? It's just unbelievable. *parp* I'm gonna ring our Alex and dictate some tweets to him." 

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Howay said:

Good, obviously fully back the bloke. I have my reservations about him and wanted a more notable step up but it’s clear we’re not in a position to do that currently, and I hope he proves me completely wrong. Hopefully it’s all signed and he’s able to start taking training by Monday. 

Pretty much this from me too.

All the best to the bloke Howeay The Lad

• Like 1

• Polarboy changed the title to Who do you want as the next manager? Howe, for now.
  • Meenzer changed the title to The new manager thread