The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Andrew

ByLingard must be gutted but it's a sign of the times that Man Utd won't let a player go who hasn't played because they have no strength in depth. I hope they finish lower than 4th.

• Like 1

Douglas implying that Zapata is a no go at this stage, which seems logical with only a few hours to go. So either we get a last minute loan from a PL team or it looks like we're done, but in fairness who would we get in those circumstances who would be decent. Would love a last minute shock of course. Can't see us beating Everton to Alli. 

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

tells you everything you need to know about those two players. 

I thought Lewis would be in the squad but makes sense I suppose.  But yeh, fully agree.  Happy to pick up their money and do fuck all.

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I thought Lewis would be in the squad but makes sense I suppose.  But yeh, fully agree.  Happy to pick up their money and do fuck all.

He’s possibly a little unlucky to miss out on the 25 but you’d think Lewis might fancy trying to prove himself to his new manager.

Clark is on his way out anyway, so less bothered about him.

10 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Is not reliable but this Atletico Journalist said NUFC have asked for Felipe Monteiro (The same agent than Diego Carlos and Bruno).

Just googled the guy and it looks like he signed a pre-contract last week to move to Atletico in summer.

How is this supposed to work?

Just now, Andrew said:

Just googled the guy and it looks like he signed a pre-contract last week to move to Atletico in summer.

How is this supposed to work?

Atletico needs players because we only have 18 players (not counting the goalkeepers). And apparently, Atlético is going to pay about 4 million so that instead of arriving for free in the summer, he can now join the club. The player is already in Madrid.

1 minute ago, Diego21 said:

Atletico needs players because we only have 18 players (not counting the goalkeepers). And apparently, Atlético is going to pay about 4 million so that instead of arriving for free in the summer, he can now join the club. The player is already in Madrid.

Can't see how Juanma has concluded that we're interested in siginng him based on that.

35 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The bloke gets paid to read an autocue for a living. He has about as many links as me in the game 

Have you heard anything, Pete, err, I mean J69? Great stuff! 👍🇸🇦🦓

• Haha 1