Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

30 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Botman has had a setback and it could be more of a long term injury.

time to get the money out Amanda.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

FFS, really? Where did you read that? 

It was always going to happen with all the extra fixtures but injuries really are fucking us this season

• Like 1

Keith Donnie:

Eddie Howe reveals Sven Botman has had a set-back in his recovery from knee injury:
“There’s an issue there. We are working through various options to try & diagnose the injury properly. Does he fall into the longer-term category? Yeah, perhaps. But we’re awaiting clarity.”

• Sad 3
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, NJS said:

Thought that was Henderson at first glance :)

You did? 

Everything ok at home? Bit strange to be blackout drunk at 2 o'clock on a Tuesday

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NJS said:

Thought that was Henderson at first glance :)

Could you imagine the fewm down the road, it'd be beyond glorious (yeah I know he's past it and wouldn't want him)

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Could you imagine the fewm down the road, it'd be beyond glorious (yeah I know he's past it and wouldn't want him)

I think it was the instant thought of the fewm that caused my drunken aberration as described by the Fish. 

• Haha 4

On 31/10/2023 at 10:41, LongTimeAdmirer said:

"Newcastle makes inquiries and enters the race for Marcos Leonardo; Santos dreams of selling for between 20 and 25 million euros"

@Diego21

I can't really say much about this guy.

Only I saw him at the U20 World Cup this year and I loved him. He had a lot of goals. (In fact, I think he scored in every game of the tournament).

In theory, he was not going to be a starter. In fact, he wasn't even going to be called up. But since Brazil's two forwards (Endrick and Vitor Roque) were not released by their clubs... They called him up.

Seeing that Real Madrid and Barcelona have paid 70 and 60 million for Endrick and Vitor Roque, and that this boy is a couple of years older, but with figures similar to them, it doesn't seem like a bad attempt at signing to me.

With these signings there is always risk. It can happen like with the last pearl that came out of Santos (Gabriel Barbosa). I was sure that he was going to succeed in Europe and he didn't.

But the reality is that our present and future starting forward is already on the team. It's Isak.

So a signing of this style ensures that, if Leonardo breaks out into a world star, great, he is ours. And if not, you can always sell it and recover 10-12M without hurting your sports project.

Edited by Diego21
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, VincentLee said:

I'd prefer Al Halil to go toe-to-to with them, see if he can cut it in the Pro League before maybe testing him out on loan.

OK I'll ask.

Do you wipe your arse sitting down or standing up......you cunt?

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, VincentLee said:

Sitting down like a normie. Can't imagine the mess a stander would make after a night in the Bengal Lounge

This is a good answer to most, though there are a handful of people on here that will be very disappointed. That said they stand up to wipe their arse so their feelings are irrelevant.

• Haha 6

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season