Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: yeah you’re right. I just don’t think we’ll get another centre forward in…unless Wood is loaned out somewhere? 🤔 :lol:

Me neither. If Isak and Wilson can stay fit I'd don't think Wood will get much game time. And I'd prefer the likes of Kuol and Anderson to get 10mins at the end of a game.

Wood works hard and seems like a nice bloke, but if Wilson had played 90mins yesterday we'd have won that game 

Just now, ewerk said:

The only reason I can think of to recall him is if there’s a deal in place for a permanent transfer elsewhere.

We should ask the Palmersville Prosecco Chicken Nonce , he’ll know. 

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

Those calling for Kuol to be immediately part of the squad have obviously never seen him play.

Yes there is lots of raw potential and hopefully he will make the step up to PL level but he's started a handful of games playing in the equivalent of league 2 for a mid-table team.

Give the kid a chance to grow, he is literally moving halfway around the world in every respect of his life.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Give the kid a chance to grow, he is literally moving halfway around the world in every respect of his life.

He's done it once before, he should be a dab hand at it by now.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, sammynb said:

Those calling for Kuol to be immediately part of the squad have obviously never seen him play.

Yes there is lots of raw potential and hopefully he will make the step up to PL level but he's started a handful of games playing in the equivalent of league 2 for a mid-table team.

What utter nonsense. He’s clearly the third coming of Santiago Munez.

• Haha 2

Seeing some chat this morning that Fraser is looking away back down south to Southampton / Brentford. Would be a good move for all parties methinks.

Still think Murphy for all his limitations is a better option at the minute.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Seeing some chat this morning that Fraser is looking away back down south to Southampton / Brentford. Would be a good move for all parties methinks.

Still think Murphy for all his limitations is a better option at the minute.

100% 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

What a buck toothed cunt

:lol: Hard to compete when you have to integrate your new £50m forward with your other £50m forward from last January, when all you have as back up to them is another £50m forward, just in case either of your two other £40m forwards get hurt or fall out of form, and that’s of course if your £80m forward from the recent summer window gets hurt. 

I’m sure this is part of the Coutinho transfer fee though :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season