Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

17 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

They get sent to Scotland because they aren't very good. Kuol is no Messi.

Oh fuck, he’s not? This is just so disappointing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, strawb said:

I used to shag a lass who lived near there when I lived in Edinburgh 

Aye young Garang heard about her as well he has gone to hunt her down I heard.

I think Garang saying he wanted to win her heart to Eddie has ended up in an awkward situation culminating in a Tynecastle Stadium tour...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RobElliott said:

Aye young Garang heard about her as well he has gone to hunt her down I heard.

I think Garang saying he wanted to win her heart to Eddie has ended up in an awkward situation culminating in a Tynecastle Stadium tour...

Be a bit weird. It was 20 years ago for starters 

3 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

They get sent to Scotland because they aren't very good. Kuol is no Messi.

I'm very disappointed to hear this. I wonder if that is why he has a different name? I also wonder if that is why his passport said Australia and not Argentina. We need to improve our scouting network if we want to get into the top four.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Slagging off Scotland? The home of the greatest player ever to kick a ball?

image.thumb.jpeg.3f645317a7ccdb583c5499f222ca25ef.jpeg

That’s Ross Stewart for anyone who doesn’t know (i.e. everyone)

He looks a fair bit like that god-loving Tory cunt with the same surname. 

Hope you didn't mean this as a slight on Snoddy though. Not fucking having that, was entirely serious when singing his praises a few comments ago.

Edited by Blastronaut

2 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

He looks a fair bit like that god-loving Tory cunt with the same surname. 

Hope you didn't mean this as a slight on Snoddy though. Not fucking having that, was entirely serious when singing his praises a few comments ago.

Are you a closet Jambo or just a fan of amusingly surnamed midfielders? :cuppa:

26 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Are you a closet Jambo or just a fan of amusingly surnamed midfielders? :cuppa:

Hate them and their shite haired cunt manager, but I'll concede tynecastle is a good testing ground for an 18yo loanee that already has full international experience and genuinely look forward to seeing the lad up here in some of the more hostile fixtures.

My love for Snoddy is routed in him single-handedly getting us (Stirling Albion) promoted during his short loan back in his youth. It's rare we see a player like that pass though these parts and go on to have such great careers.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Hate them and their shite haired cunt manager, but I'll concede tynecastle is a good testing ground for an 18yo loanee that already has full international experience and genuinely look forward to seeing the lad up here in some of the more hostile fixtures.

My love for Snoddy is routed in him single-handedly getting us (Stirling Albion) promoted during his short loan back in his youth. It's rare we see a player like that pass though these parts and go on to have such great careers.

You should share your thoughts with Toonpack, he’s our pet Jambo :D 

I’ve had a pint with the goalie the Binos put 20 past v Selkirk sometime in the 80s, he worked with a lad I was at the local tech with. Id have never known but our mutual friend introduced us …..”mind when Selkirk Vics lost 20 nil? this fellae was the goalie!!” … :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

You should share your thoughts with Toonpack, he’s our pet Jambo :D 

I’ve had a pint with the goalie the Binos put 20 past v Selkirk sometime in the 80s, he worked with a lad I was at the local tech with. Id have never known but our mutual friend introduced us …..”mind when Selkirk Vics lost 20 nil? this fellae was the goalie!!” … :lol:

That game was before my time man, know it well but won't claim to "remember" it. Send him up here if he's ever down on his luck, like Snoddy he's an bonafide local hero.

One of my dad’s best pals was a jambo and I remember going to a preseason friendly at Tynecastle between Hearts and Newcastle in the late 80s (may have been early 90s). I think it may have had something to do with the John Roberston transfer.

Anyway, the subs were warming up at half time and one the balls went into the sparsely populated away end, triggering a roughly 20 v 20 kickabout on the terraces.

If anyone can beat that for the dullest anecdote about Heart of Midlothian then I’ll send you £5.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season