Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

All comes from a football mecato story on 30/12 which basically says.

We cannot confirm this information, even if several Premier League clubs are seduced by the player, we are assured. Moreover, Newcastle is very interested and has even made a very big offer to the French according to our information. The Magpies have been following him for a while. A competitor for PSG, who is watching him, we were told. But all these people will have to deal with Real Madrid, which will not open the door a priori this winter. Carlo Ancelotti appreciates the player under contract until 2025, who feels good in the Iberian capital and for whom an extension is not impossible. It's agitated behind the scenes for Ferland Mendy!

Google translate

https://www.footmercato.net/a7436196198687967312-mercato-real-madrid-ca-sagite-pour-ferland-mendy

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

And the source they have quoted originally said we've 'reportedly' submitted a big bid. 

It's a carousel of bullshit.

it’s a carousel of bullshit and I don’t want to get off 

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

And the source they have quoted originally said we've 'reportedly' submitted a big bid. 

It's a carousel of bullshit.

Aye. Wages. Can't see us bringing anyone in from the truly massive club's first teams.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I see we’ve been linked with some young DM from Boca.

Know nowt about him but confess I like the sound of technically gifted but nasty as fuck Argentinian patrolling the middle of the park like a pitbull.

Alan Varela (Boca Juniors) – Scout Report – Target Scouting

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

@Toonpack just had a txt from the only other jambo twat I know ie my brother saying Kuol Garang is going to Tynecastle on loan as it’s close to Newcastle and there’s theee other Aussies in their squad:cuppa:

That sounds a bit like 2+2=5 mind.

Edit: and nowt on Kickback, the main forum/rumour central.

Edited by Toonpack

Chelsea are definitely suspicious. Haven't looked at their accounts or anything but just going by the amounts they've been spending there's got to be something fishy going on there. You'd think their books would have been scrutinized in detail and assessed for FFP risk during the recent takeover though. 

And they're still supposedly in for Enzo Fernandez for around a 100M. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season