Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Italian outlet Calciomercato claims Newcastle are ready to make Sergej Milinkovic-Savic the club’s highest-paid player. A reported £170k-a-week deal, including a £10million sign-on fee, would make him the Magpies' biggest earner ever.

Milinkovic-Savic has 16 months left on his Lazio contract, having joined in 2015. The Serbian international has developed into one of Europe's top midfielders since his arrival.

36 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Italian outlet Calciomercato claims Newcastle are ready to make Sergej Milinkovic-Savic the club’s highest-paid player. A reported £170k-a-week deal, including a £10million sign-on fee, would make him the Magpies' biggest earner ever.

Milinkovic-Savic has 16 months left on his Lazio contract, having joined in 2015. The Serbian international has developed into one of Europe's top midfielders since his arrival.

Cant see it happening, but yes please.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol: 

Is this outlet the Italian Casey? 

If we could get Coutinho in the summer for a good price...

For me it is a weakness. It is true that he is not in good shape and since he left Liverpool he is far from his best level...

But it would be a bet that I would take. Together with Bruno and Joelinton, he could find a good setting to shine again... And if not, simply a creative player in the midfield. A player we don't have.

2 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

If we could get Coutinho in the summer for a good price...

For me it is a weakness. It is true that he is not in good shape and since he left Liverpool he is far from his best level...

But it would be a bet that I would take. Together with Bruno and Joelinton, he could find a good setting to shine again... And if not, simply a creative player in the midfield. A player we don't have.

Although you personally haven't offended me, you have just reminded me I had a dream last night where a few of us were in Madrid after a game and the locals were just being horrible then trying to pick off stragglers and beat them up, not only that but they were obviously kick boxers so it was even more of a shit house move, I went back in and wasn't happy with the locals but tried to keep my cool till one tried to take the piss and I was about to get a punch in before being jumped on by him and his mates but woke up. I obviously know it was a dream but I'm still slightly in the huff with you. :lol:

• Haha 13

On 19/02/2023 at 00:19, Howmanheyman said:

Although you personally haven't offended me, you have just reminded me I had a dream last night where a few of us were in Madrid after a game and the locals were just being horrible then trying to pick off stragglers and beat them up, not only that but they were obviously kick boxers so it was even more of a shit house move, I went back in and wasn't happy with the locals but tried to keep my cool till one tried to take the piss and I was about to get a punch in before being jumped on by him and his mates but woke up. I obviously know it was a dream but I'm still slightly in the huff with you. :lol:

I'm imagining them in full kicknboxing outfits. Either like this:

Knock Out Win GIF by GLORY Kickboxing

Or preferably this:

jean claude van damme dancing GIF

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season