Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

For the summer or now? 

The Twitter rumours are that it’s now. So far it looks to be just Brazillian publications. 

2 hours ago, Howay said:

The Twitter rumours are that it’s now. So far it looks to be just Brazillian publications. 

Would he get a work permit (or whatever the correct term is)?

2 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Would he get a work permit (or whatever the correct term is)?

No, he probably will have to enter in a small noat and knowing our luck will end up first on a barge then in and then Rwanda.

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Howay said:

He's gonna hit the ground running then isn't he? 

Some Bild bloke is reporting we've gone in for Kimmich.

Thats the kind of daft shit I want to hear, not all this FFP 'we cant afford loans' crap

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Thats the kind of daft shit I want to hear, not all this FFP 'we cant afford loans' crap

Kimmich? Yes please.

image.thumb.png.e300ae80b98ba0a89b0bb5aa33f1030d.png

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

How would we get that one past ffp? I doubt they’re going to loan him to us 

5yr deal, reduce the fee by sending a player the other way, and by including stipulations that only come into effect in later seasons and thus only appear on future accounts?

How would we get that one past ffp? I doubt they’re going to loan him to us 

If this is real then we've either decided to act against FFP and have what we need to challenge the PL (or expect to be more than 10 points clear at the top of the table by the time we get pulled about it) or our CEO has been talking absolute shite about our financial situation following the latest set of accounts - or we finally found Mike Ashley's secret bank accounts that he used for Dhillon's chippy whenever he was up north.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

5yr deal, reduce the fee by sending a player the other way, and by including stipulations that only come into effect in later seasons and thus only appear on future accounts?

I guess they did just sign Eric Dier. Maybe they’d take Manquillo off our hands 

• Haha 4

I guess they did just sign Eric Dier. Maybe they’d take Manquillo off our hands 

His market value on transfermarkt is €75m right? So we send Ritchie, Dummett, Hayden and Fraser that way and we get the fee down to €74m.

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

His market value on transfermarkt is €75m right? So we send Ritchie, Dummett, Hayden and Fraser that way and we get the fee down to €85m.

Tidied.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

His market value on transfermarkt is €75m right? So we send Ritchie, Dummett, Hayden and Fraser that way and we get the fee up to €80m.

FYP

49 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Ah, the new Schweinsteiger….

I don’t rate Kimmich anyway tbh. I have rarely seen him play well.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

He will get dropped from England now for not playing in a league thats competitive enough :lol: 

Ajax have a had sinker of a season so I'd imagine he might make the team now and again.