Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s the best midfielder we’ve had at the club since Cabaye.  Hes still young, he’ll almost certainly train on . I suppose what I’m saying is he’s not quite there yet :good: 

LEAVE BRUNO ALONE!

Shocked Harry Potter GIF by Sky

• Haha 2

Get him in that hyperbaric chamber. He could do a few years worth of training when he's in there for a few hours while he's at it. Can't remember who it was, but that prediction of Bruno being back for the second leg of the cup is hopefully looking good. The first leg would nice obviously, but nine days recovery is probably a bit optimistic. I think someone was saying that this was the first time Bruno badly sprained his ankle while playing, makes sense given he dances round people most the time, so that might explain why he was so worried coming off the pitch despite there seemingly not being that much to be concerned about. 

Edited by Polarboy

8 hours ago, Howay said:

Told you bunch of bed wetters that it was not serious. You can't play on like he did with ligament damage and/or a break.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Most people who have ever played football or been running will have turned their ankle at some point. Hurts like buggery but can clear up in a few days

Genuinely turned it carrying a box of pillows down a corridor. 

Did my left ankle jumping off a fence after playing football. Never properly healed because I was a dumdum and was back playing football too early, so it's weaker than the other and it turns more often than a normal human ankle should.

My uncle was an alcoholic, which did for him in the end. But not before he borrowed a tricycle off a kid in the street, sat on it, pointed it down a hill and let Jesus take the wheel. 

Obviously with a kid's tricycle, there's no independence between the speed the wheels spin and the speed the pedals spin, so they were going like the fucking clappers. My uncle contrives to get his foot ahead of one of the pedals and gets too close for comfort and this thing slams down on his Achilles, trapping his ankle between the pedal and the ground. 

For the rest of his life he had a condition called drop foot where basically if he lifted his leg, he couldn't hold his foot out straight - the toes just by default pointed directly at the floor. 

He spent the rest of his life walking around like he was in a one man human dressage competition. 

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

My uncle was an alcoholic, which did for him in the end. But not before he borrowed a tricycle off a kid in the street, sat on it, pointed it down a hill and let Jesus take the wheel. 

Obviously with a kid's tricycle, there's no independence between the speed the wheels spin and the speed the pedals spin, so they were going like the fucking clappers. My uncle contrives to get his foot ahead of one of the pedals and gets too close for comfort and this thing slams down on his Achilles, trapping his ankle between the pedal and the ground. 

For the rest of his life he had a condition called drop foot where basically if he lifted his leg, he couldn't hold his foot out straight - the toes just by default pointed directly at the floor. 

He spent the rest of his life walking around like he was in a one man human dressage competition. 

When I used to play 5 a side a lad snapped his achilles. Fuck me, the sound it made when it went. He got drop foot.

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You’ve told that before but I still had to try very hard to stifle my laughter on the office 

• Haha 5