Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

11 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

This is one of our players we’re talking about here- won player of the tournament in an international competition. 

You sure you’re an NUFC supporter and not just an ASM fan girl? 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This is one of our players we’re talking about here- won player of the tournament in an international competition. 

You sure you’re an NUFC supporter and not just an ASM fan girl? 

I'm in a desperate war to defend ASM from all the unfounded hate directed at him, hard-pressed on every side... 

Saturday Morning Cartoons Dnd GIF by Dungeons & Dragons

Is he not one of ours? where is this energy then? 

Really enjoyed that game tonight, great to see a proper game of football again and it had everything. Both sides played well really, and both had chances. What a double save from Trafford, outstanding effort from the Young Lions over the tournament. Gordon was class right the way through aswell, hopefully that will inspire him with confidence for our big season ahead!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

I'm in a desperate war to defend ASM from all the unfounded hate directed at him, hard-pressed on every side... 

Saturday Morning Cartoons Dnd GIF by Dungeons & Dragons

Is he not one of ours? where is this energy then? 

How man. Nobody hates Maxi you know.

But if you think he is more important than Newcastle United then you're pretty much in the wrong place.

Maybe you should fuck (back) off to SMB RTG.

Just saying  ☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dougle said:

How man. Nobody hates Maxi you know

I do. 

I didn't before, but its kinda like rick and morty, their fans are so annoying that you just cant help but dislike them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Dougle said:

How man. Nobody hates Maxi you know.

But if you think he is more important than Newcastle United then you're pretty much in the wrong place.

Maybe you should fuck (back) off to SMB RTG.

Just saying  ☺️

did i say that?

fuck off their yourself 

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

I do. 

I didn't before, but its kinda like rick and morty, their fans are so annoying that you just cant help but dislike them.

I love the bit where some of you, wont mention names of course,  think you can open your mouth at me but then have a sook when I pop back.

Very princess like.

10 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Drenthe! :lol:

How is Stevie did you say?

I think he was a massively wasted talent Tbf. Although I guess having a decent attitude is essential to avoiding that 

12 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Drenthe! :lol:

How is Stevie did you say?

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I think he was a massively wasted talent Tbf. Although I guess having a decent attitude is essential to avoiding that 

Never thought of him as talented mind. …

… even when he appeared on that dating/quiz show you could tell he was a chancer. :lol:

• Haha 5

I think with gordon that although he's not set the place a light since he arrived, you can see the potential.

far more than say than with joelinton who cost a similar amount of money and was pretty much slaughtered by one and all on here, we've all been made to eat a shit load of humble pie since. 

when gordon hits ground running this season, and I think he will, that pie will be getting eaten by only one!  :)

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

I love the bit where some of you, wont mention names of course,  think you can open your mouth at me but then have a sook when I pop back.

Very princess like.

Emilia Mccarthy Reaction GIF by Disney Channel

6 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Very princess like.

Princess Anne surprises in summer dress with most unusual accessory | HELLO!

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Mint news for Gordon. He'll be wrecked come the end of the season but this could be exactly the shot in the arm he needed to start the season with a bang.

At that age he'll be fine by the end of the season. Especially seeing as he will have to work his way into the team if he's to become a mainstay.

• Like 1