Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

England is no criteria these days tbh. Gallagher and Rashford getting in the squad says it all.

Of course it's early days and all for Gordon but he's already showing great qualities at a very young age. More end product than some wingers we've had for years. 

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

If I was a young player I’d vying to play for us. Eddie could even turn Oliver Skipp into a good player.

He should go out on loan, or in his case, hire.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

If I was a young player I’d vying to play for us. Eddie could even turn Oliver Skipp into a good player.

I wish we had gone for that Finley Gorman that city have bought. Apparently he's shit hot. Also Archie Gray would love to see him under Wor Eddie 

3 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Remember when the Everton fans said he was shite, and they'd had our pants down? :lol:

They really do appear to be the Merseyside Mackems. Southampton fans were wishing Tino luck and hoping we would look after him. Even though I was disappointed to see him go, I remember hoping that Woodgate would do well at Real Madrid.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

They really do appear to be the Merseyside Mackems. Southampton fans were wishing Tino luck and hoping we would look after him. Even though I was disappointed to see him go, I remember hoping that Woodgate would do well at Real Madrid.

Same as Barnes and the Leicester fans and Burn and Brighton. Classless them blue scouse cunts though, always have been. Never normally wish for a Man Utd win but I hope they fucking pagger them today.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Same as Barnes and the Leicester fans and Burn and Brighton. Classless them blue scouse cunts though, always have been. Never normally wish for a Man Utd win but I hope they fucking pagger them today.

not for me that one mate. blue dippers all the way, would love for us to have a 5 point gap over the dutch nonce's rabble by 10pm next saturday.

9 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

@LongTimeAdmirer

you finding a little room in your heart for the chook yet?   :)

Because he scored a couple of lucky tap ins? He's  still a headless chook, no creativity no technique, keeps getting found out against proper big teams. 

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

Cant wait for the day our funds are proper sorted and we can start getting the Grealishes, the Leaos's, the Neymars. Proper players.

Dont @ me in this muppets thread again please

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Haha 3