Eddie “ Eagle-Eyed Action Man, with Gripping Hands” Howe’s Unstoppable Force vs Playmobil Heed’s Perennial Bottle Arse(nal)’s. Sun 7th May. Saint James’es’s Park. 16:30h.

Monkeys Fist

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hope the extra drinking time makes it a tremendous atmosphere today. Think if we can do our get at them quick thing, we just may come away with all three.

I can’t make my mind up between Joe out left to add a bit of grit or Isak out left to terrify them. Suppose it depends how Sean is doing.

3-2

Why???

• Haha 2

I'm not as confident in this one as I was for Man U and Spurs games for obvious reasons as they're a better side but saying that they're also worried about coming here with added pressure on them. I reckon the pressure might have slightly eased as they must know deep down it's probably over. No sloppy passes, everyone tracking, everyone finding the extra gear as we'll need it. It's a great opportunity to take a massive stride forward and also put a marker down that we're not that bad a side as well. This'll be my last match of the season attending and I've been to most of the homes, as long as we're undefeated for that I'll be happy in retrospect however I'll be plastering the walls with my own personal whitewash if we win.  

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm not as confident in this one as I was for Man U and Spurs games for obvious reasons as they're a better side but saying that they're also worried about coming here with added pressure on them. I reckon the pressure might have slightly eased as they must know deep down it's probably over. No sloppy passes, everyone tracking, everyone finding the extra gear as we'll need it. It's a great opportunity to take a massive stride forward and also put a marker down that we're not that bad a side as well. This'll be my last match of the season attending and I've been to most of the homes, as long as we're undefeated for that I'll be happy in retrospect however I'll be plastering the walls with my own personal whitewash if we win.  

aye, i'm getting sozzled if we win tonight as that would mean the season is officially done, even if we have to wait for a few games before it's mathematical 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I start work precisely at kick off, and have a vehicle check to do in my first twenty minutes, so I’ll likely miss our first three or so goals. 

Hope we don’t slack off after that, though. 👍

• Haha 4

Fuck Liverpool. Let them win all their remaining games if they want - if they overhaul ManU in 4th it'll be mildly amusing. But it's taken plenty of balls to get to where we are now, at this point in the season - and I haven't seen anything to suggest that we haven't got plenty of balls left in the tank (?) to get over the line. Hopefully with at least a game in hand so we can play 11 Paul Dummets against Chelsea. 

For this game in particular - I'll feel a lot more confident if I see Longstaff's name on the teamsheet. But we were good value for a draw at their place, and that was when they were flying and we were about to lose to Wednesday in the cup.

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Unfortunately, I start work precisely at kick off, and have a vehicle check to do in my first twenty minutes, so I’ll likely miss our first three or so goals. 

Hope we don’t slack off after that, though. 👍

Watch out for the CCTV :lol: 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’ve got a bad feeling about this one, it’s the most nervous I’ve been for a game all season including the cup final. 50 years I’ve supported us and it’s going to take more than one season to make me confident for any game.

7kugp9.jpg

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’m going to spike the fuck out of your drink if we ever get a night out and leave you bent over a barrel with a tub of sanded vaseline outside Rusty’s

Don’t threaten MF with a good time 

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’ve got a bad feeling about this one, it’s the most nervous I’ve been for a game all season including the cup final. 50 years I’ve supported us and it’s going to take more than one season to make me confident for any game.

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I get this, but it's not a must win. We can lose this and be fine.

That said its Arsenal at SJP. If the crowd is in good voice we can hope they might wilt again.

There’s a strong chance arsenal bottle it. The crowd will play a big part. I hope the coronation shite doesn’t spoil the atmosphere before kick off 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

There’s a strong chance arsenal bottle it. The crowd will play a big part. I hope the coronation shite doesn’t spoil the atmosphere before kick off 

A right good booing inspired by the Liverpool fans yesterday would set things off superbly, make it unbearably hostile to absolutely everything except our team from before the match even starts.

33 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think Arsenal will be more prepared this time after we bummed the fuck out of their arse and spat down the hole last season. 

should be a cracker. I suspect end to end.

Fast and pulsating I assume?

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Have to keep in mind, as the mackems inform us, we’re headed into wedding season which notoriously makes it hard to fill the ground. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

Have to keep in mind, as the mackems inform us, we’re headed into wedding season which notoriously makes it hard to fill the ground. 

Wedding season :lol: :lol: :lol: forgot about that one 

• Haha 2