Sandro Tonali

wykikitoon

20 minutes ago, zico martin said:

So if this case was pending and known about by inter when we signed him, can we claim some sort of compensation?

I don't think inter will be too happy paying us compensation, mind. 

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Whatever happened to omerta?

Tonali sending the boys round to "have a word"

Listen... rumor has it that somebody who works at this football club... found a certain somethin' that belongs to us.

A certain somethin' which may or may not have related to a certain website, huh?

And the certain somebody that we know thinks they saw that certain someone... Write it down and take it back to that certain club... which may or may not be the place that we happen to be or not be... talkin' to a couple of certain somebodies right this very second.

Capisce?

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, Howay said:

I think there’s an agreement under UEFA rules that one countries FA bans would be upheld by the other nations FA’s, so if he gets banned by the Italian FA the English FA would similarly ban him. 

Correct. In fact, the regulations are already completely within UEFA. Trippier was suspended by the FA for 10 weeks for not being able to play (when he was at Atleti) for a bet committed when he was still at Tottenham and the sanction was extended to Atleti.

• Like 1

Well. I have been reading several things in the Italian press.

We must be careful.

Apparently, Tonali has admitted that he has a gambling problem and has said that he is going to do everything he can to get his penalty reduced and that he is already trying to find a plan to deal with his problems.

Apparently, the other investigated player (Fagioli) has accused Tonali of having helped him with betting (that is, he was the one who introduced him to the subject) by teaching him how different applications worked. And Tonali is going to admit all. 

There is a part that I don't understand very well, but there is talk that they could commit a sporting crime and, apparently, if one of the things on which he has bet has come true (for example, that a player sees a yellow card) It would be considered a sporting crime and the minor penalty that could be imposed would be 4 years of disqualification. (I understand that this has to have many nuances).

But they already assume that he will not return to the national team for a long time and that he will not be able to play in the European Championship if Italy qualifies.

Edited by Diego21