Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

I found one but I dropped it, knacked my back picking it up, will tell you about it when I get back from the Cairo practer.

Yeah I know, as jokes go it sphinks

No Way Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

Already used, that joke is older than the Middle Kingdom. 

To be fair it can be difficult to wrap your head around

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see Real Madrid scored a 99th minute winner against the bottom club, who also happened to have a goal ruled out by VAR...

While Madrid got a very favourable VAR decision for their goal.

On 20/01/2024 at 10:14, Dr Gloom said:

I’m a Dahab hand at this Egypt punnery 

Sorry gents I would have been here faster but my keyboard was broken. It was so bad that I had to hire a glyph fix.

• Haha 1

@Diego21 we're going to need you to unpack the Real Madrid v. Almeria refereeing 'decisions'.

Also, not explicitly saying it's your fault, but Newcastle were doing a lot better when you were posting here more frequently...

7 hours ago, OTF said:

@Diego21 we're going to need you to unpack the Real Madrid v. Almeria refereeing 'decisions'.

Also, not explicitly saying it's your fault, but Newcastle were doing a lot better when you were posting here more frequently...

Maybe it's because I'm from the other side of Madrid (Atlético) and I may feel that I'm not very objective (I don't think so), but I didn't see anything different yesterday between Real Madrid and Almería than what I've seen all my life. Real Madrid is the team that benefits the most from referees in the world and to which nothing extra-sports will ever happen because its president has all the powers in the country and possibly in Europe bought into it (I'm not saying this, it was said by the Director of El Mundo , the most important newspaper in Spain).

As for the second... I also miss writing more here. But lately I don't have much time. Since November I have changed jobs and I can barely stay in front of the computer.

• Like 9

Been watching at bit of the Asian Cup and the Saudis look terrible.

And their manager is? Manchini!

On this performance, that's one less for Eddie to worry about.

Klinsmann is head coach of Korean Republic as well.

Edited by sammynb

People like Joey Barton go straight after female pundits but I can’t understand a word this bloke is saying.