Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

North Macedonia have set up to frustrate a disinterested England XI and paid off the VAR gang. 1-0 to the valiant descendants of the Alexander the Great the absolute fuckin shithouses. Maguire had actually given away a legit pen earlier in the half….

Absolute dross tonight. I've not criticised Southgate up to this point but the shit we are serving up is just polarised against the quality of players we have available at the moment. Great players, lacking ideas. 

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck off. He's learnt fuck all. He will still pick the likes of Philips and Henderson Maguire etc. 

Funny how all his pet players are WHITE. Makes you think...

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Funny how all his pet players are WHITE. Makes you think...

SuperGareth

Supergrass-%E2%80%93-Alright-%E2%80%93-1

🎵

We are young, we run green

Keep our teeth nice and clean

See our friends, see the sights

And we're all white

We wake up, we go out, smoke a fag

Put it out, see our friends

See the sights, and we're all white.

Are we like you?

I can't be sure

Marcus R, as he turns

He is strange in our worlds

But we are young, we get by

Can't go mad, ain't got time

Sleep around, if we like

But we're all white

Got some cash, bought some wheels

Took it out, 'cross the fields

Lost control, hit a wall

But we're all white.

🎶

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67400092

Learned a lot. 

Fuck off. He's learnt fuck all. He will still pick the likes of Philips and Henderson Maguire etc. 

If Kane gets crooked we are fucked lol

i actually don't mind the side he started with...on paper (other than maguire). at least there's a few different names in there

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 09.36.28.png

Grealish has just won the treble so he is now predictably regressing to the diving fuckin wastrel we saw at Villa. He’ll be at Solihull Moors in 18 months :cuppa:

Gordon is made for that role but at the moment he’s highly unlikely to make the squad…

Edited by PaddockLad

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i actually don't mind the side he started with...on paper (other than maguire). at least there's a few different names in there

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 09.36.28.png

Pickford and Maguire will forever make this entire post redundant, as will Henderson on the bench. Fuck Southgate, I'll forever hate him for that awful pizza hut advert laughing at us after he bottled the penalty shootout against ze Germans.

He's done "okay" as England manager tbf, and I somewhat forgave him after he sank Boro into irrelevance after Dutchy Steve got them playing well. But that advert man, that fucking advert. The goofy cunt.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Grealish has just won the treble so he is now predictably regressing to the diving fuckin wastrel we saw at Villa. He’ll be at Solihull Moors in 18 months :cuppa:

Essembee has joined the conversation :smile:

• Haha 1

On 21/11/2023 at 11:48, PaddockLad said:

Grealish has just won the treble so he is now predictably regressing to the diving fuckin wastrel we saw at Villa. He’ll be at Solihull Motors in 18 months :cuppa:

Mandela Effect'dYP