General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

My new pup knows the score already. Possession of the Sky remote is everything :lol:

8b331dbd37ffc790942ca79427eadf49.jpg

So you caved in on the dog front then? How many times have you had to walk it so far :lol:

So you caved in on the dog front then? How many times have you had to walk it so far :lol:

Totally stitched up tbf. I'm at that age where my influence has begun to dwindle :lol:

It only arrived yesterday so is still waiting one more vaccination before it can go on proper walks. But yes, I'm doing most of the running around!!!

Sorry to hear that :lol:

Can't all be bad though, has it won you round yet?

Within seconds. When we went to pick her up the five remaining pups scattered when the gate was opened. All except for ours which ran straight to me and sat at me feet, smiling up at me.

:)

Where would you stay in London if you were going to a gig at Wembley but wanted some decent nightlife afterwards? I've booked a hotel in Harrow but I'm going to cancel it because it looks like there's fuck all there. I'd prefer somewhere closeish because I'm expecting the transport system around the stadium to be pretty flooded after a gig?

Depends on what kind of night you're after. There's fuck all around Harrow or Wembley. Brixton and Shoreditch are good nights out but completely other side of town. The west end might be your best bet. Cheesy and touristy in places but always lively and plenty of decent late night boozers around.