José Enrique

Baggio

Anyone is a toff if you're a Scouse scumbag

Why call me a scumbag when you dont even know me you Ant and Dec cock sucking twat. Whats the matter you run out of byker grove vids to watch?

Scousers scumbags? When we produced the beatles and the grand national? Bit different to sting and Newcastle racecourse for fuck sake.

Johnson is so bad at defending i'd i have to think who to choose between him and Simpson.

I've always said Johnson would make a world class winger. Hes like Carlos to me, leaves to many gaps at the back. But hes still the best right in the prem crossing and coming forward.

we don't give a fuck.

Why call me a scumbag when you dont even know me you Ant and Dec cock sucking twat. Whats the matter you run out of byker grove vids to watch?

Scousers scumbags? When we produced the beatles and the grand national?and two foot ball disasters. Bit different to sting and Newcastle racecourse for fuck sake.

Tidied

BTW you forgot the railway and the turbine engine.

I also echo Leazes' last sentiment.

Scousers scumbags? When we produced the beatles and the grand national? Bit different to sting and Newcastle racecourse for fuck sake.

That doesnt change the fact that you're a council-house dwelling scouse scumbag though.

You had nout to do with The Beatles or the Grand National or the fucking ferry across the Mersey you complete tit.

What you do is take pride in and promote your prowess in physical fighting, very widely accepted by anyone with a brain as the outlook of a scumbag. What you stand for is violence, Liverpool has produced some good stuff, all of which is absolutely fuck all to do with you.

What you stand for is violence

WTF you going on about? When have I ever asked for a fight on here.........NEVER

I defend me city. You know Liverpool dont you? Its the city that produced the most succesful football teams and music in the UK not to mention the greatest race horse race. Bit different to Sting, Newcastle FC and Newcastle racecourse dont you think? All the fuck you can talk about is Ant and Dec, Byker grove, sting and Shearer for fuck sake. The yanks and the japs know about them............NOT

What you stand for is violence

WTF you going on about? When have I ever asked for a fight on here.........NEVER

I defend me city. You know Liverpool dont you? Its the city that produced the most succesful football teams and music in the UK not to mention the greatest race horse race. Bit different to Sting, Newcastle FC and Newcastle racecourse dont you think? All the fuck you can talk about is Ant and Dec, Byker grove, sting and Shearer for fuck sake. The yanks and the japs know about them............NOT

Have we not banned this tedious lying cunt yet? :icon_lol:

Oh and I bet if we did a search for the phrases "Ant and Dec", "Byker Grove", etc. this prick would be streets ahead of the rest.

Villa? You mean Silva?

Aye. Never read this thread again after posting that until just now. Watching the semi-final yesterday and saw Silva's name on his shirt I had a big face-palm moment realising I'd posted the wrong name. Always get those two mixed up! :icon_lol:

"Wise left the club, so any plans he had in south america went with him." -You would have thought Llambias & co would have followed up these deals in place with the club, as they said, but fair enough a potential explanation.

"Wise never lied about the deal, hence its inclusion in the case. So we can discount that as a myth." - Your missing my point, and a big point to the whole thing imo. Wise lied about the deal by talking to Keegan under the pretence of "I have seen a great player", in the context of manager & DOF working together on genuine footballing business and trying to get good players in. Once Keegan had a look, watched on youtube and said no, Wise told him, basically, 'I LIED TO YOU, he's not a great player, because I have never seen him play - this is actually a favour for agents Ive just wasted your time looking him up and in talking to you in a totally different conext.

I'm being very objective here and I'm not 'looking' for any angle... how is that NOT undermining the working relationship between DOF & manager? How are you supposed to take it the next your DOF tells you "I've found a great player"? The trust is broken, as is respect. I believe there was probably other stuff before that that involved similair attitudes, which Keegan allured to on ESPN ("We were negoeting for a player, agreed a price, and when they went to the club for the player, knocked a few million off the price")

"I dont buy into the fact Gonzalez was the reason he left and think he'd have left even if Gonzalez wasn't signed" - I believe he would have been (naturally) unhappy with the goings on and seemingly unproffesional enviroment, but dont think he'd have left if the Gonzalez fiasco hadnt happened, and wouldnt have left if things were workable.

"What exactly do you think the club lied about? ...... Gonzalez was only player imposed on him. Milner, Colo, Xisco, Guthrie, Bassong all omitted from the tribunal - speaks volumes." - They lied about Wise not having final say. One witness said Wise wouldnt have took the job if he didnt. That was the only deal mentioned, and I think there would have been shades of grey to this, with Keegan perhaps forcing things through like Bassong, and Keegan approving of Jonas, Colo & Xisco having taken a look at them after they were put forward by Wise.

"I've got this player, he's sh*t - isn't the best sales pitch." - which brings up back to Your missing my point, and a big point to the whole thing imo. Wise lied about the deal by talking to Keegan under the pretence of "I have seen a great player" - in the context of manager & DOF working together on genuine footballing business, trying to get good players in. Once Keegan had a look, watched on youtube and said no, Wise told him, basically, 'I LIED TO YOU, he's not a great player, because I have actually never seen him play - this is actually a favour for agents so Ive just wasted your time looking him up and in talking to you in a totally different conext.

I'm being very objective here and I'm not 'looking' for any angle... how is that NOT undermining the working relationship between DOF & manager? How are you supposed to take it the next your DOF tells you "I've found a great player"? The trust is broken, as is respect. I believe there was probably other stuff before that that involved similair attitudes, which Keegan allured to on ESPN ("We were negoeting for a player, agreed a price, and when they went to the club for the player, knocked a few million off the price")

“It will continue to be the position that no player will be bought for the first team without your approval, save of course for commercial deals (which we refer to as financials) which will remain within the sole discretion of the Board." - Which is my point, thats murky terrioty of what can you class as a financial signing? That could be very subjective, and is instating a condition which WAS NOT solving the problem.

I've not mentioned the witness as they didn't add anything to the case.

"Keegan didn't have the final say written into his contract. It was agreed that Wise and the Clubs statements made it implied. Ashley said he thought it was "“blindingly obvious" that a DoF would have input on the commercial aspect of the football club. So they were looking to make it formal." - Keegan said it was agreed verbally he would give the greenlight on all transfers, Ashley denies that, take your pick who to believe. It was either a clumsy attempt to get together the managerial strucutre or it wasnt mentioned because he knew Keegan wouldnt agree to that (and would lose potential 3year ST money for example). Either way, it wasnt handled in the right way.

"Shafted with another loan player being imposed on him." - again it comes back to 'financial singing' being very subjective and dangerous territory. Clearly Wise wasnt there without strong opinions on players, and ultimately takes control away from the manager.

Edited by timnufc

That Robinson lad did well for Liverpool today. May make Kenny think twice about spending £15Mil on Enrique.

robinson was very impressive today, not easy playing agaist the pace of walcott. his only 17 so they will want a proven LB. maybe some sort of a swap deal

That Robinson lad did well for Liverpool today. May make Kenny think twice about spending £15Mil on Enrique.

robinson was very impressive today, not easy playing agaist the pace of walcott. his only 17 so they will want a proven LB. maybe some sort of a swap deal

Involving Konchesky. :icon_lol:

we can only dream, mabe enrique plus £10m. after all konchesky is a international

we can only dream, mabe enrique plus £10m. after all konchesky is a international

does he not play for forest now?

does he not play for forest now?

Aye but he's only on loan atm.

Involving Konchesky. <_<

makes you want to cry.

ITK stuff here from a good lad.

According to a mate there's nothing in the Liverpool deal - literally no contact and it's been agreed that he will sign for A.C Milan. So unless anything changes he's off to Milan.

According to @nufcfans Jose Enrique is ending his tenancy at his Jesmond property. Does this confirm the end of his time at #NUFC?

:lol: