Gazza

peasepud

I'd say there's a fair chance the bouncer didn't give a fuck tbh.

It's not remotely funny, but it's more "FFS Paul" than anything else.

It's not funny, but I don't think there should be laws against racism. A room of people should be capable of dealing with this sort of crap. This is another case of a law existing to prevent morons from doing what the rest of us would never do. It's akin to having laws against making a cunt of yourself in socially unacceptable circumstances. I'd have been arrested long ago.

It's not funny, but I don't think there should be laws against racism. A room of people should be capable of dealing with this sort of crap. This is another case of a law existing to prevent morons from doing what the rest of us would never do. It's akin to having laws against making a cunt of yourself in socially unacceptable circumstances. I'd have been arrested long ago.

That's true as well tbf.

It's very sad, but trying to help, cure, rehab Gazza is like flogging a dead horse. I'm afraid I'm fed up with Gazza's antics. Difference between George Best and Gazza is that Bestie knew what he was doing, Gazza hasn't a clue.

It's all to do with attention. He doesn't get much attention these days till he does something completely idiotic. You just need to see his twitter, he is probably the most self-centred person on it. He doesn't follow anyone and nearly every tweet he makes is about himself and how wonderful he is. The attention he received throughout his career bordered on global, now he's just an ordinary bloke and he can't cope with it.

Spot on. The real shame of it is that he could have had a job in the football media or a thousand other jobs in football if he wasn't such a fuck up.

Nothing sums Gazza after football up better than this picture.

Paul%20Gascoigne.jpg

It's sad because as a bairn he was my hero, well him and Peter. I'd love him just to have a degree of sanity.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...