Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, a nice bit of positive PR for them.

"Media exercises"

Ashley and Lambiarse would probably invite them and then charge them for tickets ... or they'd invite those miners from New Zealand

:icon_lol:

And ridicule them for the no show

Aye, a nice bit of positive PR for them.

"Media exercises"

Ashley and Lambiarse would probably invite them and then charge them for tickets ... or they'd invite those miners from New Zealand

:icon_lol:

And ridicule them for the no show

:icon_lol: Those miners were promised a free slap-up meal in Frankie and Benny's and a free tenner bet in Aspers. FACT.

• Here are the results: Barcelona 26, Last Six Opponents 0. Yes, really. This is getting silly. Last night Barcelona beat Real Sociedad 5-0 at the Camp Nou, meaning they have now gone six games without conceding and 21 matches unbeaten. They have won nine league games on the trot and the win took them to 40 points – the best ever record at this stage of the season. They have now racked up 100 league points in 2010 – the highest total in history. And that's just a few of a whole load of ludicrous records broken in a game in which Barcelona were stunning. For the second time in a week, Barcelona set a record for the number of passes in a single match. In the Champions League against Rubin Kazan it was 971, last night it was 938. Last night's total is the highest number recorded since Opta Stats began in Spain.

There's more. Xavi Hernandez completed 120 passes, despite playing only 67 minutes. Barcelona had 78% of the possession and Real Sociedad did not manage a single shot on target. There were 21 passes in the build-up to Leo Messi's first goal – the longest move this season – and by adding a second Messi has 70 in 71 games for Barcelona, 17 in 13 league matches and 27 overall this season. He has a century-high 40 goals in 2010. There were goals too for David Villa, Andrés Iniesta and Bojan. But it's not just about the numbers, it's also about the precision of Barcelona's play. The perfection. For his first goal, Messi played three – yes three – one-twos with Dani Alves. And for his second he went past four players in the area, dashing horizontally from one side to the other before rolling the ball into the opposite corner, leaving El País chirping: "Messi and his choir of angels."

Immense.

• Here are the results: Barcelona 26, Last Six Opponents 0. Yes, really. This is getting silly. Last night Barcelona beat Real Sociedad 5-0 at the Camp Nou, meaning they have now gone six games without conceding and 21 matches unbeaten. They have won nine league games on the trot and the win took them to 40 points – the best ever record at this stage of the season. They have now racked up 100 league points in 2010 – the highest total in history. And that's just a few of a whole load of ludicrous records broken in a game in which Barcelona were stunning. For the second time in a week, Barcelona set a record for the number of passes in a single match. In the Champions League against Rubin Kazan it was 971, last night it was 938. Last night's total is the highest number recorded since Opta Stats began in Spain.

There's more. Xavi Hernandez completed 120 passes, despite playing only 67 minutes. Barcelona had 78% of the possession and Real Sociedad did not manage a single shot on target. There were 21 passes in the build-up to Leo Messi's first goal – the longest move this season – and by adding a second Messi has 70 in 71 games for Barcelona, 17 in 13 league matches and 27 overall this season. He has a century-high 40 goals in 2010. There were goals too for David Villa, Andrés Iniesta and Bojan. But it's not just about the numbers, it's also about the precision of Barcelona's play. The perfection. For his first goal, Messi played three – yes three – one-twos with Dani Alves. And for his second he went past four players in the area, dashing horizontally from one side to the other before rolling the ball into the opposite corner, leaving El País chirping: "Messi and his choir of angels."

Immense.

Fucking hell :icon_lol:

That last bit reminds me of a Matt Busby quote actually. Something like "Puskas was like a God. Di Stefano and Gento were his angels", in relation to the 1960 European Cup Final, I think.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

There was over 900 Barcelona passes, I think a normal team does 300-400.

By the way did Vinny Jones get done by the FA for nearly ripping Gazza's clems off?

By the way did Vinny Jones get done by the FA for nearly ripping Gazza's clems off?

I don't think he did, no.

Cracking game between Chelsea and Spurs mind

Even better second half, proper prem game with two teams attcaking at pace all game. Miles away from the turgid shite the likes of Allardyce, Pulis etc reduce football too by spoiling and being negative.

Typical Drogba playing for himself though, wants to prove a point about being on the bench so grabs the pen and misses it when Lampard was there to take it.

Despite what Sky Sports said, Terry was poor all game, kept giving the ball away and being absent from his position. While he's not great at the back, Hutton is fucking terrible going forward as well.

Aye what's Drogba doing, am joint top of the dream team at work as well and you get £20 for every time you're top at the end of the week, got Lampard and I naturally presumed he'd take it, you're typical of Drogba, class act though.

Aye cost me £160 though. Chelsea were superb, honestly Essien is the best in the world in his position, I rate him so highly he could be an all time great, to think we were looking at him in 2003 as well. But fuck Tottenham, Redknapp is an idiot if he thinks they can compete with Chelsea and Man Utd, they're miles away from them imo, will take them years to get the consistency that comes with a title bid. Hopefully saggy neck pipes down that they can win the league now, outclassed and outfought.

The title this year is wide open imo. Anyone of 5 could win it (inc Spurs). If Spurs really want it I expect a frenzied Jan window.

I don't think he did, no.

Grabbing someone else's knackers is fine though. :lol:

Cattermole should have been sent off there. Im really enjoying watching the cunt this year. Been perfectly shit and bullied every time he makes a tackle because everyone knows hes a dirty cunt. His dive at Blackburn was also hilarious.

Fans at Ipswich game singing "Where the fucking Hell's the pitch"... They're not wrong like. I'd piss my pants if this game was abandoned, if for no other reason than to see Dog Wanker explode and then get sacked

Fans at Ipswich game singing "Where the fucking Hell's the pitch"... They're not wrong like. I'd piss my pants if this game was abandoned, if for no other reason than to see Dog Wanker explode and then get sacked

and it was suspended it seems :lol:

no it's not. im watching it live. admit im right and walk on.