Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pic's been pulled from .com. Another false alarm?

prob the opposite, wont they want to do the reveal on the official site?

Can't imagine .com would bow to pressure from .cock unless it was accompanied by a legitimate legal threat

Its hardly negative to admit that I have no idea what ben arfa is like. Or that I hope he's not a lightweight.

I'm glad that you have seen him play sufficient times to make the judgement call that he'll be successful in the premier league.

You almost convinced me that you had a clue until the comment about Heskey, then I realised you are just another cunt who knows fuck all trying to appear knowledgeable.

Bit like parks.

Well done fucking Clouseau. That must make me a cunt then.

Various sources on Twitter stating it's a done deal which will 'definitely' be completed over the weekend.

Link these sources then please.

saw it on espn....although it was the club stating that they had come to an agreement with NUFC but ultimately it was up to BA and his agent now

Done deal:

Accord OM-Newcastle

Le président de l'Olympique de Marseille, Jean-Claude Dassier, a confirmé sur OMTV que le club avait "un accord" avec Newcastle pour le transfert d'Hatem Ben Arfa. "Faut-il maintenant qu'ils se mettent d'accord tous les deux", a-t-il poursuivi.

"Si cela se fait, je pense que l'on devrait voir rapidement Hatem sous les couleurs de Newcastle", a-t-il ajouté, précisant que "toute l'équipe qui entoure (le joueur) est en ce moment même en Angleterre. J'espère qu'ils s'entendront. On a fait savoir à Newcastle qu'il n'y aurait pas de difficultés avec nous", a ajouté M. Dassier.

Done deal:

Accord OM-Newcastle

Le président de l'Olympique de Marseille, Jean-Claude Dassier, a confirmé sur OMTV que le club avait "un accord" avec Newcastle pour le transfert d'Hatem Ben Arfa. "Faut-il maintenant qu'ils se mettent d'accord tous les deux", a-t-il poursuivi.

"Si cela se fait, je pense que l'on devrait voir rapidement Hatem sous les couleurs de Newcastle", a-t-il ajouté, précisant que "toute l'équipe qui entoure (le joueur) est en ce moment même en Angleterre. J'espère qu'ils s'entendront. On a fait savoir à Newcastle qu'il n'y aurait pas de difficultés avec nous", a ajouté M. Dassier.

They're the same quotes that are being discussed.

The deal between the clubs has been agreed, it's now between the player and NUFC to come to terms before he is signed

Pic's been pulled from .com. Another false alarm?

prob the opposite, wont they want to do the reveal on the official site?

It was pulled as it wasn't him.

It was this guy

45372_10150260822520335_522455334_14614692_4800234_n.jpg

2008032816anszayedphotomp7.jpg

United are also among a host of Premier League clubs set to be made aware of the availability of French teenage starlet Nassim Boukhelifa.

The 19-year-old fired Lens to the French youth league title but has turned down the club’s repeated offers of a senior contract in the hope of securing a move to England, where his free agent status will hold real appeal.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle...79310-26827343/

He's already arrived apparently. Fresh croissant and black coffee was ordered at the M. :)

Fuck off, when we were in Newcastle we couldn't find fresh croissants anywhere!!! :angry:

That Polish bakery does an interesting polish version of a croissant but it's a right twat to dip into your coffee for breakfast.

This from an Australian. :) They'd deport you if they heard this patter you massive ponce.

Signed.

The 23-year-old joins on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent transfer and will wear squad number 37 at St. James' Park.

Official.