Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They're hanging him out to dry IMO. And the narrow-minded amongst our fans are buying it.....

Think you're right. When Kinnears got the reigns again Pardew may well get viewed very differently. He is pretty much the best manager Ashley is willing to pay for. So...its either storm the directors box with flaming torches on Saturday, or wait a bit and resign ourselves to another complete cunt of a season, with quite possibly relegation at the end of it. How the fuck has it come to this in 12 months?

Is there any chances of the dressing room being lost completely here? The way some players, most recently Tiote, have been making noises. Not that there seems to be much coherence anway. Pardew looked like a very harassed figure to me yesterday.

How the fuck has it come to this in 12 months?

Amazing isnt it. We had the platform to potentially push for something special. And look what we've done with it. Kudos to the fat one.

Padrew in the papers this morning saying the transfer window should be changed to close before the first game of the season.

I agree with his comments, but by this logic we should have completed all out business by now, which I'm vet very much hoping we have not!

I agree it should end before the first game but he only has himself to blame considering he spent the last week and a half putting Cabaye in the shop window. The bloke is a relentless gobshite.

They're hanging him out to dry IMO. And the narrow-minded amongst our fans are buying it.....

It's amazing how many grown men, self appointed tactical technicians think changing the manager will make it all rosy and suddenly players will play out of their skin etc.

He was to blame last night according to a few but we've a multitude of problems and they run much deeper.

It's amazing how many grown men, self appointed tactical technicians think changing the manager will make it all rosy and suddenly players will play out of their skin etc.

He was to blame last night according to a few but we've a multitude of problems and they run much deeper.

Totally agree. We get rid of Pardew, there's only one man going to be put in charge and we've been there before.

Absolute joke.

Do you not think he should able to get more out of the players we have than he has been? I looked at that team last night and I saw players who should be good enough to be able to compete match by match against anyone in the league. Yet there doesn't seem to be any pattern to our play or any purpose.

As much as Ashley's running of the club and bringing JFK back is a complete clusterfuck and obviously the Cabaye situation would have had to have disrupted things, Pardew still has a job to do and I can't see how he's doing it anything but poorly.

I am however fully aware that the alternatives are likely to be less than inspiring.

He is not the root cause of the club's problems, only a complete and utter fuckwit would think that, but he certainly needs to accept his personal responsibilities. I backed him all throughout last season myself because realistically the club will never attract anybody better qualified. He is the best that the club can have at its present state. But let's not ignore Pardew's deficiencies either - there's no use acquiring highly technical players if you don't know how to best play them collectively. Is there?

Do you not think he should able to get more out of the players we have than he has been? I looked at that team last night and I saw players who should be good enough to be able to compete match by match against anyone in the league. Yet there doesn't seem to be any pattern to our play or any purpose.

As much as Ashley's running of the club and bringing JFK back is a complete clusterfuck and obviously the Cabaye situation would have had to have disrupted things, Pardew still has a job to do and I can't see how he's doing it anything but poorly.

I am however fully aware that the alternatives are likely to be less than inspiring.

The thing is, Hughton was a manger who fostered pride amongst his players. He got them playing to their abilities as a team, for each other, in spite of the owner, Chief exec, DoF...

According to CT, people upstairs didn't like that sort of togetherness in the team. Our dressing room leaders (Nolan/Barton) were sold cheap, along with our best performers (Carroll/Enrique).

Whatever any manager can achieve on the field at NUFC will be very quickly undone off the field, either for political or financial reasons.

I'll blame Pardew when it's his fault - getting beat off an Arab's dream team isn't his fault. It was one of those rare games you could swap the managers and fuck all would change.

I'll blame Pardew when it's his fault - getting beat off an Arab's dream team isn't his fault. It was one of those rare games you could swap the managers and fuck all would change.

Well I'm not going overboard about the result last night. We won't be the only team they twat there this season but the problems we had with the lack of any discernable style of play were there for all to see last season too.

Maybe Renton's right in that none of them give a fuck any more. It certainly seems that a number of them and possibly Pardew feels this way at the moment.

I predicted a 3-0 or 3-1 loss which I would have accepted tbf. I wasn't far off. :lol:

This runs a bit deeper than what happened yesterday.

Pardew did have them playing well and got thanked by selling Carroll for 35 and getting fuck all back really. Being devil's advocate, how much do you think its a case of :

All new players been fed BS when they arrive and seeing its just a swapshop. I can well see Ashley spinning yarns promising investment and a growing club to them, then they see different.

Pardew has had the rug pulled out from under him in so many different ways I bet he's totally fucked off too. Keegan, Houghton and anyone else who's touched us have all been undermined by the owner.

Keegan, Houghton and pardew have all made statements along the lines of "I'm guaranteed a signing soon, or I've been assured we are buying this window" just to have his strongest players sold.

It all lands at ashleys feet, he made Keegan look shit, shat all over the man who returned us to the premiership and now is making a clown of his new manager too.

I have a lot of sympathy for the players and manager.

Totally agree with this...Although I wish Pardew had a spine

If he had a spine he wouldn't have a job.

I'd be surprised if Tiote doesn't get a slap on the wrist for complaining about lack of investment - never mind the manager.