Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...

Aye in the grander scheme of hating Newcastle managers I found it hard to muster up much for him.

He was just a slimy cunt who was at times a capable  manager, albeit in a very beige way.

At least he fucked off of his own accord (eventually).

His Ashley cock suckling was indeed hard to bear.

On the cunt list (post 1990) for me he sits a comfortable 5th

Souness

Bruce

Allardyce

Kinnear

Pardew

Dalglish

Gullit

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dougle said:

Aye in the grander scheme of hating Newcastle managers I found it hard to muster up much for him.

He was just a slimy cunt who was at times a capable  manager, albeit in a very beige way.

Souness

Bruce

Allardyce

Kinnear

Pardew

Dalglish

Gullit

I would put Dalglish above him because he screwed a fantastic team and turned it into a journeyman nightmare 

24 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I would put Dalglish above him because he screwed a fantastic team and turned it into a journeyman nightmare 

Sell Ginola and Ferdinand. Replace them with your old mates. 

Pardew was a cunt. He threw players and fans under the bus. He came up with ridiculous excuses for his own short comings. He was a terrible manager who only escaped the holes he dug by virtue of having some unusually talented footballers foisted upon him. 

His streaks and winless runs were stuff of legend.

Lets not re-write history and paint him as anything better that suspect stain in the history books of NUFC.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Dougle said:

Souness

Bruce

Allardyce

Kinnear

Pardew

Dalglish

Gullit

When I was watching us under Allardyce I was thinking that it couldn't get any worse. Thank you Steve Bruce for proving me wrong.

I never liked Pardew, he was an absolute slimeball yes man to Ashley however we did play some entertaining stuff with him at the helm and our team had some real solidarity so as a manager I'd say he was a success.

8 hours ago, Dougle said:

Souness

Bruce

Allardyce

Kinnear

Pardew

Dalglish

Gullit

from that list....

1) dalglish

hated the dour cunt for dismantling the greatest team I'd ever watched and turning it in to relegation candidates in his full season.

shouldn't even have been feasible.

2) souness

despised this fucker too. can sort of appreciate shepherd's reasoning at the time as our squad was clearly getting out of control off the pitch (and sometimes on it) failed to identify dyer as the main culprit and instead targeted bellamy, who was arguably our best player. absolute fucking moron.

3) bruce

about the only credit this fucking appalling pile of talentless cholesterol deserves is that he manages to shunt pardew down a place. quite how a man can have so little self respect truly boggles the mind.

4) pardew

manages to finish down the hate list from bruce only by virtue of the 5th place finish.

matches the corbridge cunt stride for stride though for having not one shred of dignity. very, very fortunate to scrape in at a respectable 4th considering how much he made my flesh crawl.

5) allardyce

odious cunt, hideous football. stands out as the appointment which marked shepherd's unravelling.

6) kinnear

utterly surreal appointment. the david lynch/salvador dali of football managers/director of football.

if somebody told you that they'd hallucinated all this on a particularly strong purple om blotter, you'd assume they were still tripping.

7) gullit

finishes bottom as he had the dignity to walk away without a pay off. had quite a cool hair do. 

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

2) souness

despised this fucker too. can sort of appreciate shepherd's reasoning at the time as our squad was clearly getting out of control off the pitch (and sometimes on it) failed to identify dyer as the main culprit and instead targeted bellamy, who was arguably our best player. absolute fucking moron.

Controversial! I had it down as Bowyer tbh. Great player but 101% actively racist.

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Sell Ginola and Ferdinand. Replace them with your old mates. 

SMH that people STILL believe it was Dalglish who sold Ginola and Ferdinand. Don't get me wrong he had significant faults, but the newly formed PLC continue to get away scot free for their 'we can cash in on aging assets' approach. 

I don’t hate Dalgleish. I think his intentions were honest. He fucked about way too much with the final third when it  was the other end of the pitch that needed a bit of tinkering (although it’s a myth the defence was poor). He was hampered by Shearer’s injury massively as all his plans involved building the team around him. He also had to buy a reserve team after KK scrapped it. I can’t say I’m fond of him as his tenure was a bit of a disaster to say the least. 

I can't muster up much hatred for Kinear.  He was basically a senile old piss head plucked from a care home to run a premier league team.  He probably wasn't being trusted to dress himself before he turned up here.  I almost just feel sorry for him.

Souness, Allardyce and Bruce are far and away the biggest cunts we've ever had here.  

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I can't muster up much hatred for Kinear.  He was basically a senile old piss head plucked from a care home to run a premier league team.  He probably wasn't being trusted to dress himself before he turned up here.  I almost just feel sorry for him.

Souness, Allardyce and Bruce are far and away the biggest cunts we've ever had here.  

I might also be misremembering but I can’t recall Kinnear constantly blaming/insulting the fan base like the others did. 

• Like 1