Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We receive many watches, just like journalists - you receive many watches. Just like the associations receive watches. Yes, yes, you receive watches occasionally. Every now and again, you do receive watches. But these are advertising watches and so forth. We all receive watches. I've received several."

:lol: Watches. You receive them.

:lol:

"Speaking from a press conference this afternoon Gyans lawyer Kissi Agyabeng said the trip was unremarkable."

Aye except two of their group left on a jet ski and never come back :lol:

Edited by Howay

Seems El Tel always wanted to manage us.

I know Alan Pardew is under real pressure taking his Newcastle team to Stoke on Monday night.

Owner Mike Ashley has been really brave, and he has always had a lot of confidence in Pardew, even if the supporters think he has kept him for far too long. He has been brave, but sometimes there is a fine line between bravery and recklessness.

When the Newcastle supporters turn against you, though, it has to be bad for that to happen. Those supporters are the best in the country. When I was a manager, I always wanted to manage Newcastle United. I always thought, whether they were doing well or not, that I could get my teeth into this, that I could take them where they wanted.
Pardew’s problems started with that confrontation with David Meyler last season. He was doing pretty well until then, but Ashley supported him through it. Of course, it is his club, but the performances are bad and they are bottom of the table.
Stoke is going to be a hard game for them. Mark Hughes has got the team playing some good football. So this game is going to be nervy. Pardew might need a result to turn it around.

o-BBC-WEATHER-facebook.jpg

"The recent low atmosphere in the North-East is expected to be exacerbated by plenty of hot air pushing up from the South-East of England."