well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just seen Pauls last comment to Suraj

@Suraj182 u have lost so go back to your own country u dirty smelly paki

Mental or not, thats out of order like

I bet cuntstable 69 was the first to give him the riot act too, probably in public so everybody can see that you're a man of principle.

Fuck you piss me off

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen Pauls last comment to Suraj

@Suraj182 u have lost so go back to your own country u dirty smelly paki

Mental or not, thats out of order like

I bet cuntstable 69 was the first to give him the riot act too, probably in public so everybody can see that you're a man of principle.

Fuck you piss me off

Good. You're pretty insignificant to me if it makes you feel better

Guest LeazesLad
" Bunch of irish c - - - - go and get yourself bombed by the IRA . 9:05 AM Mar 2nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne"

a tweet from paul the other day, i sense myself pointing him towards this thread on twitter soon, fucking moron like.

wait is he CT?

I've got no doubt at all in my mind he'll be viewing this thread every day, I can see through bad people usually straight away. 6452 views of this thread. One click from him counts for five the size of him.

He's even worse now. See I would lock him up for his own good. 42 years of age.

Latest tweets:

This first one to me is the worst one:

Abusing an 18 year old girl for being scouse, not just that actually using HILLSBOROUGH as a stick to beat her with.

Racially abusing Wayne Routledge

Racially abusing other asians

Watches reality TV shows designed for women

Lewd remarks at girls young enough to be his daughter.

I'm sure there are more. As I tweeted him I'd fuckin get some investigation done on him if I had contacts in the local news. Anyone got McIntyre on their twitter? Category C wrongun as I mentioned and was ridiculed for, before anyone else.

Fuck me hes a work of art this kidda like.

paulwyn42NUFC Paul Robbins

@

@craig_roper @WayneRoutledge i can speak whatever i like your not my bloody mother hope routledge breaks his leg

10 Mar

@

@craig_roper @WayneRoutledge he is better than jonas haha u on drugs he is a black no hoper he is where he belongs the monkey

10 Mar

@

@rob_coachtrip i am sorry i was out of order. hope we can stay friends

10 Mar

@

@kayne_r @craig_roper who are u ?

10 Mar

@

@craig_roper @WayneRoutledge i was delighted he left the nigger, he was shite stay where u belong THE Championship

10 Mar

hope carroll breaks his leg no i hope he breaks both of them

10 Mar

@

@MissLfc09 yeah come on carroll break your leg and die at hillesbrough like the rest of the sad scouse bastards

10 Mar

@

@rob_coachtrip ahh whatever u BULLY like picking on people do u u and that ginger cunt

10 Mar

@

@MissLfc09 no i hate scousers wish all of you died at hillesbrough scouse cunts

10 Mar

@

@CharlyyB @rob_coachtrip the twins are great rob and timmy and that fatty bitch are bullies end off

10 Mar

@

@LauraBain_x @rob_coachtrip @_nallan @timmy_coachtrip so you like bullies then laura ? u sad little girl. they should be kicked off

10 Mar

@

@MissLfc09 hope he fucking breaks his leg when he comes on the fucking puff

10 Mar

@

@rob_coachtrip @BubleGum35 i am going to one thing i hate is bullies and thats what u 2 are along with that fat bitch

10 Mar

@

@kayne_r its not on tonight

10 Mar

@

@kayne_r @craig_roper who are u?

10 Mar

@

@rob_coachtrip @BubleGum35 i used to like u 2 guys so funny now i think u are bullies the pair of u, think u are vile

10 Mar

@

@rob_coachtrip u and timmy are 2 of the worst and vile people ever been on coach trip bullies both of u. along with that FAT heffer hilary

10 Mar

»

This series of coach trip has 4 of the most horribliest people there has everbeen on coach trip. hilary and terry and rob and timmy

10 Mar

so in between racially abusing players and wishing people dead he still has time to get deeply and emotionally involved in Coach Trip.

screwball scramble.

Let's all remember.

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

You nasty bunch of fuckers! :lol:

Well he isn't coming back here, that's for certain.

Racially absuing our current payroll (irrespective of his current loan arrangement) is disgraceful. I don't care if the comments were made elsewhere he's just the sort of character we don't want.

The comment about Hillsborough he deserves to get his head kicked in for. Absolute cunt.

I dont understand twitter but did he send wayne routledge a tweet calling him a "N"??

He sent one of the people on his twitter two messages racially abusing WR, while copying WR in so he could see exactly what PaulWyn had been saying.

I will say now, this man needs investigating by the old bill.

I dont understand twitter but did he send wayne routledge a tweet calling him a "N"??

He sent one of the people on his twitter two messages racially abusing WR, while copying WR in so he could see exactly what PaulWyn had been saying.

I will say now, this man needs investigating by the old bill.

holy fuck, what a cunt.

Is there not a report button on twitter?