Suarez a racist

2bias

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KSA managing to swing from 'good post' territory to Leazes type meltdown in the space of 2 posts.

I'm not a namby pamby doo gooder, I just think for myself rather than accepting what the daily mail tells me. I work with an Iraqi doctor. He got the job because there is a shortage of Brits willing to be/capable of being trained to that level. He has nothing against British troops but reckons the country is more dangerous than its ever been. He has to check under his car for a bomb whenever he goes home now, a product of the safe environment we have created over there. He wasn't a big fan of Saddam but things were a lot safer when he was around apparently

Edited by J69

KSA managing to swing from 'good post' territory to Leazes type meltdown in the space of 2 posts.

I'm not a namby pamby doo gooder, I just think for myself rather than accepting what the daily mail tells me. I work with an Iraqi doctor. He got the job because there is a shortage of Brits willing to be/capable of being trained to that level. He has nothing against British troops but reckons the country is more dangerous than its ever been. He has to check under his car for a bomb whenever he goes home now, a product of the safe environment we have created over there. He wasn't a big fan of Saddam but things were a lot safer when he was around apparently

KSA was joking, obviously...

Cannot believe people don't "get" KSA yet. :lol:

Though my points are clear and simple, it comes as no surprise that people do not 'get' it--the country is now full of the likes of YOU, who have had a so-called education that consists of reading left-leaning books in your ivory towers, which is far better than the real-life experience I have gained over many years. In case YOU were wondering, THAT was a joke (the previous sentence), a play on words if you will, because in fact MY real-life experience that I have gained over many years is far better than your so-called education, which involves sitting round sipping lemonade with a group of lesbians in a book club. That applies to all the so-called doctors, the so-called accountants and the so-called soliciters who have nothing better to do than waste MY time with there left-leaning namby-pamby drivel. And I am still waiting for YOU (collective) to answer MY simple question.

Well his alter-ego is a welcome addition.

That Kev's what you call a wrong'un isn't he?

Nar he's a young daft kid 18 year old from Northern Ireland.

I think you've certainly been displaying wrongun behaviour lately though, especially to Weldy coming out with wank like catholics continue to be oppressed, why have the IRA piped down then, and the classic no catholics fought for Britain in World War 2. Weldy is right unless you're from Northern Ireland you haven't got a clue. Don't say you lived there for two years, you lived there in the 80s when bigots like you prospered, and I speak as a Roman Catholic myself here as only part of third generation English on one side, as they're from Tipperary.