mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

Wait till these fuckers see this..

Official-Licensed-Football-Club-Sunderla

:lol: A grown man is proud of owning and using a wallet that looks like that, so proud that he brags about it. I also really liked his "I'd never go on the drink in Newcastle, just South Tyneside and Sunderland for me", people like him are fucking hilarious, he's making his life a massive inconvenience and for what? it's hardly caving in the bar industry of Newcastle because that spanner takes his velcro wallet elsewhere. What an absolute testicle.

You just know for a fact the start of his boycott of the Newcastle drinking scene is because when asked for ID he whipped out his black cats fan club wallet and was promptly refused entry, mistakenly he stumbled away thinking he'd pissed them maggie bastards off when in actual fact they refused to believe a grown man would have that wallet so assumed his ID was fake.

Edited by Howay

:lol: A grown man is proud of owning and using a wallet that looks like that, so proud that he brags about it. I also really liked his "I'd never go on the drink in Newcastle, just South Tyneside and Sunderland for me", people like him are fucking hilarious, he's making his life a massive inconvenience and for what? it's hardly caving in the bar industry of Newcastle because that spanner takes his velcro wallet elsewhere. What an absolute testicle.

You just know for a fact the start of his boycott of the Newcastle drinking scene is because when asked for ID he whipped out his black cats fan club wallet and was promptly refused entry, mistakenly he stumbled away thinking he'd pissed them maggie bastards off when in actual fact they refused to believe a grown man would have that wallet so assumed his ID was fake.

:lol:

You see that's what happens when you work for Remploy! You can't expect the people you work with (whoever they support) to talk any sense.

I'm more interested in the tramps who reckon we all think Sundays win was a fluke. Does anyone think that? Yes 6-2 may have been flattering and they did start the second half on top but we deserved the win. We've also played well against Manure, Arsenal and Chelski and in the first half against Citeh so it was fair to say a win was coming once we played weaker opposition. I suspect the fact that those inbred fucks never wash means their ears are full of shit so they just believe we say whatever they want us to say. Either that or they're just sad cunts who want people to notice them on the internet so they just make shit up so someone gives them attention.

Edited by David Kelly

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastles-era-of-dominance-is-long-over-and-the-mags-are-in-denial.1152522/

"Newcastle's era of dominance, in terms of football (and soon to come city wise), is firmly over (and has been a long time). It was a dominance that my generation has grew up with, its was a dominance that we have known no difference to. It sailed at its height as we heard all the crap about the "geordie nation", "the entertainers", they flourished in the champions league whilst we struggled away in the championship or got relegated persistently. There was an enormous gulf between the two clubs, and it shown. Newcastle dominated the derbies for an enormous stretch lasting from the early 1990s (despite our odd win here and then, such as the "2-1's") only firmly closing up with their last win in 2011.

However, even before their derby luck ended, their so called "superiority" over us long faded away. Despite what they tell us, there is little difference between the two clubs. They are merely clinging onto fading memories in delusions of grandeur. There is no gap. We are both struggling clubs in the premier league who have been hovering over the drop zone for a number of years now. They have not woke up to the realization that those old glory days are long gone, any good result feeds their ego quickly. The Norwich result had convinced them again in their delusions, look at their attitudes after it and in the build up to the derby. Then, the high from that result was shattered so violently in the game against us that its made them spew bile in bitterness.

They are not adjusting to their new position well. The following facts also seem to go over their heads too:

Sunderland was the last club out of the two to reach a cup final

Sunderland is the only one of the two to even feature at "New Wembley"

Newcastle was the last club out of the two be relegated

Sunderland are still the last out of the two to win a cup

Newcastle have not beat us now in 8 attempts

Six in a row

Steve McClaren's start with Newcastle was their worst since the 1920s- a "poor decision" from the ref doesn't change that.

Yet, the delusion lives on. They are better than us? What do they have to show for it? Nothing. Their day in the sun ended years ago. The idiots who say "forever in our shadow", are ironically the ones who are blind to the light. We may continue to struggle this season, but the table and the results don't lie.

At the same time, Sunderland as a city is starting to move forwards. In a few years, we will see significant differences- keel square, the new bridge, the bridges expansion, new college, the redevelopment of vaux, the redevelopment of the seafront, the redevelopment of the area around the stadium, etc (well done sunderland city council)

Despite our struggles at the club- the tide of history has truly turned. The "regime" of affairs that I grew up with is over. We should enjoy it and continue to laugh at the embarassing twats "

:spit:

At the same time, Sunderland as a city is starting to move forwards. In a few years, we will see significant differences- keel square, the new bridge, the bridges expansion, new college, the redevelopment of vaux, the redevelopment of the seafront, the redevelopment of the area around the stadium, etc (well done sunderland city council).

Redevelopment? :lol: Looks like they want to start from scratch basically :D