mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Oh no an 8th place finish in the PL what a complete disaster, only one spot behind their best ever PL finish :lol: :lol:.

I think they came 5th under Reid (twice in a rowah iirc). But, aye. Also they should all make a killing at the bookies if they’re confident of promotion given you can get 20/1 on it happening this season.

Edit: just checked and you’re right - it was 2 years in a row they came 7th. :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

Aye. I think in past at least you need to win it but you can get a spot in Europe by being runners up in the FA Cup if the winners qualify for the CL. I think we’ll get a European spot though 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I dont think we are, are we? League Cup runners up don't get the spot. 

europa conference i think, which i assume we will get if man u finish top 4, which they will. so european football is already guaranteed. just a question of which competition 

I was going off what it used to be but for the Europa Conference there was a spot for the winner. I haven’t heard any official news we’re in it though if Man Utd secure a CL / Europa League spot. 

Tbh now the final is out of the way I wouldn’t be surprised to see our form pick up. 

Isak needs to start like. You’d think Wilson had a lobotomy in December 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Btw, just noticed the 'Carlsburg' bit. :lol: If Carlsberg did spelling, grammar and other Mag behaviours........? 

To be fair that’s a luxury beer in Sunderland, the huckles posting in that thread would be drinking Kestrel extra strength, or tesco brand lager maybe mixed with blue drink, so they probably don’t encounter Carslberg much. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howay said:

To be fair that’s a luxury beer in Sunderland, the huckles posting in that thread would be drinking Kestrel extra strength, or tesco brand lager maybe mixed with blue drink, so they probably don’t encounter Carslberg much. 

Tesco,?

‘ark at marra moneybags ! 

FTM!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rosco said:

26 Pages / 515 posts in last 24hr on "Who owns NUFC".........what a buchch of daft cunts🤣

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/who-owns-newcastle-united.1601787/page-26

:lol:
Of all the things they want to have a go at us for, they pick that, when their ownership is as clear a bowl of runny shite. 

mackem-logic.jpg

• Haha 5