mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

As has been mentioned before, even their fantasy scenarios are absolutely shite :lol: 

:lol: Aye, they'd probably win a tin of spam in some meat draw fantasy tale with the bloke grudgingly handing the tin over being a mag who obviously can't make eye contact or something?

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can't get over how popular they are with random strangers purely based on them supporting Sunderland. It's amazing stuff to be honest and I'm sure a psychologist would have an absolute field day with them. :good:

My mate is a professor emeritus of psychology at Oxford and he says

“just nuke the fucking shithole”

True story marras. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My mate is a professor emeritus of psychology at Oxford and he says

“just nuke the fucking shithole”

True story marras. 

Amazed you got that through autocorrect 🙂 

The police are fucking useless for getting offenders in front of the beak these days, the seagulls are probably just levying compensation payments for sexual assault.

6 hours ago, Dougle said:

Seabirds have been getting increasingly audacious in recent years, with one notorious gull stealing crisps from the Greggs branch in King Street.

:lol:

Similar incidents have been reported in Sunderland, including a particularly prolific feathered offender which preyed on Wearsiders' lunches in the Crowtree Road area.

You don’t want conflict between you and seagulls, which will happen if nothing is done”.

Sounds like the Seagull Casuals might be facing an off with their mackem counterparts. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Blyth instead of Seaton Sluice- aye, devastating 

No good chippy in Blyth. Fewer pubs per capita too.

15 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

just seen they've got crewe at home in the northern bit of the qualifying round of the carabao cup.

fair play to them, win that and they've only got another half a dozen or so teams to beat before the big clubs get involved.

Tough game- it’ll be like Crewe’s cup final. 

• Haha 5