• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when he played against, Bolton was it, as a 17 year old and was touted as a future English captain. You could see the reason for that because technically he had all the attributes. Too bad his head has never been in the right place.

That celebration last week was moronic. And I'll never forget his antics against Villa, disgraceful.

Wont mind one bit if he leaves but he's not the worst player to have on the bench and as with the likes of Perch and Guthrie he probably wont be replaced.

Aye seemed like he would become a really good player when he first come through, iirc Tony Adams rated him really highly when he had him on loan. Sadly though he never really progressed, I'd prefer we kept him as he is decent backup but we pay him like a starter and he's got a very inflated opinion of himself so I could see why they'd be willing to sell him.

Remember when he played against, Bolton was it, as a 17 year old and was touted as a future English captain. You could see the reason for that because technically he had all the attributes. Too bad his head has never been in the right place.

Was at fault for a goal after about 3 minutes wasn't he? :lol:

Was at fault for a goal after about 3 minutes wasn't he? :lol:

Dont remember that to be honest. I suppose much wouldnt have been made of it anyway at that time considering his age and experience. Little did we know it was a sign of things to come.

Shocking how little of our academy talent has gone on to become dependable premier league quality as compared to other clubs. Really hope this Armstrong kid can put an end to that.

The only thing obvious from that celebration that weekend is that the bloke has no self-awareness whatsoever.

They've just showed this again on the shitty stream I'm watching. Say what you like about Taylor, but he knows how to read a room. Fuck me. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aye seemed like he would become a really good player when he first come through, iirc Tony Adams rated him really highly when he had him on loan. Sadly though he never really progressed, I'd prefer we kept him as he is decent backup but we pay him like a starter and he's got a very inflated opinion of himself so I could see why they'd be willing to sell him.

get shot of him man - big wages, always misses a good amount of games thru injury - past his best.

• 1 month later...