Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's shown loyalty in the past. If his wife is ill and he is staying to help us out of trouble then well done to him. I understand this whole thing hasnt been as simple as what with the 7M story and his father making all sorts of comments. Glad its sorted though, we're going to need him if we are to steer clear of trouble.

Only happy about this if he puts his head into the game and shows what he is capable of. Hopefully the new partnership with Mbwia will do the trick. The best positive news for this is that Williamson can go fuck Colo's wife, or anything else for that matter. As long as he isn't on the pitch then we have hope.

"To my San Lorencista family

"I write these lines from a long way away where I am missing my country, my family and my close ones. And with sadness of knowing that after a series of meetings held here in Newcastle that my return to Argentina has been momentarily suspended.

"Unfortunately, life does not always end up like you wanted it or needed it to, many times is it influenced by third parties and the rigidities of contracts that are stronger than the will of one’s own desires.

"However, I am convinced that this moment of disappointment need not be an obstacle for me to declare my profound gratitude to each and every one of you for the affection and the support that you all have provided me during these past few months, in every way imaginable.

"Furthermore, I wish to acknowledge the patience and the respect of the media and the serious manner in which they conducted everything during this time for me and my family.

"I am sure that they have understood the personal situation that I have been going through and can comprehend that the silence maintained for both me and my representative, Marcelo Lombilla, during this time, has not been capricious but due to the need to keep private certain matters.

"Lastly, I wish to thank the authorities at San Lorenzo del Almagro and especially show my gratitude to the president, Dr Matias Lammens and vice president, Mr Marcelo Tinelli, for all the affection, support and understanding they have afforded me and who from the first moment, without any reservations or conditions, were interested in my personal and family situation and who put themselves at my disposal.

"Essentially, I want to thank the enormous effort made by them, from every point of view, to remove whatever difficulties I may have come in touch with.

"In these times, in which the leadership of the Argentine football appears less challenged by various reasons, it is with deep pride - as part of the San Lorenzo family- I wish to acknowledge to Matias Lammens and Marcelo Tinelli on their personal qualities, for their professional qualities and for their excellent management, their the honest work, their seriousness and commitment in placing the human being over and above other interests, all of which is a heading from the chosen path for our club; and that in the distance, certainly, I am filled with satisfaction.

"Sincerely thank you for both affection,

"Fabricio Coloccini."

That's some fucking letter of thanks to San Lorenzo and their fans.

The San Lorenzo who wanted our player for free and allegedly didn't even enter discussions with NUFC. The Argentinian press also had an article about the Newcastle fans booing him at the Norwich game.

Someone on a blog has done a comparison of the signiture on the letter and an authenticated autograph from him and lets just say its enough to cast doubt on the letter itself. Fuck knows whats gone on really but he'll likely be off in the summer iyam.

Someone on a blog has done a comparison of the signiture on the letter and an authenticated autograph from him and lets just say its enough to cast doubt on the letter itself. Fuck knows whats gone on really but he'll likely be off in the summer iyam.

But he would have been shaking with emotion as he wrote it ;)

Edited by Toonpack

if geniune I'd say his dad's behind it. And Colo need to tell him to shut up.

Everyone's being tolerant because we don't want to see him leave. Don't want him to burn his bridges by pissing off the fans. Clarification needed before the Villa game.