Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

I think its got more to do with his ability rather than judging him on one game. Its obvious even as soon as now this guy can be absolutely world class, he's got everything.

It does come to mind Cisse looked similarly unstoppable last season though. Form will go up and down, for various reasons, but the ability is always there. I still back Cisse to come good again as long as he plays regularly in his favored role.

Agree. You can straight away thy Sissoko had all the attributes. Cisse's a different story because he's a striker going through a difficult spell. He just needs a run of goals in quick succession and he'll be back again.

Sissoko looks an absolute steal tbf. French international midfielder for just over a million is ridiculous

says about everything how much you know about even the biggest profiles in the league, you know he took a afro-headbutt and is taller than most, but thats it....

I have a blue bin dipper mate who thinks the sun shines out of his arse but it's not like you to miss a throw away comment.

Fellaini is a massive dirty cunt, whinger to boot and disgracefully ugly to the point that I shudder whenever there's a closeup of him. That said because of his sheer size and timing he's more than a handy player. Seems to swan about in slow motion a lot of the time, but part of that is just his gait. His sometimes laziness means that he's got energy late on. Would hate to play against him, probably stinks as well if his personal grooming is any indication.

I agree, people who say he needs more games to be proven is blind, question is not if he's world class, question is how world class is he. While being better than most midfielders in our league, I don't think he's better than Fellaini and Toure just yet.

You haven't watched a lot of football,have you? Two games and he's world class. Never mind that he completely disappeared in the second half of his first game along with the most of the team.

I hope he does turn out be a world class player but I'm not lumping him in with Messi or Iniesta just yet.

You'd think you'd learn from Cisse. Who'd have thought that such a sensational player last season would be so ordinary this season?

Got a copy of the game to watch tonight, so I should be able to confirm this, but even in the highlights I've seen so far I've been impressed with the movement of the players. The give-and-go we've been crying for all season.

Also, Gouffran hardly made any of the highlights I've caught, so I'll be keen to see what the rest of you have said about him.

Gouffran reminded me of Bellamy. Very hard working and seems to have an understanding of where his team mates are. He made a couple of cracking decoy runs that opened Chelsea's defence wide open. Got through his fair share of defensive work too, working the lines.

I don't think he's technically the most gifted player we'll ever see, but he appears to have a footballing brain, which puts him ahead of Obertan in my eyes.

Did most of the work for our equaliser. Not many people can run with the ball at that pace and manager to get a decent shot away. Speaks loads about his technical ability. Not the type of player who's going to dominate a game but one of those clever operators who will link up nicely with the others and once in a while setup a good chance by himself. The comparisons with Bellamy seem appropriate. Also seems to be willing to work hard and help out the guy behind him if needed.

cabaye's been inspired since coming back from injury. thought he was udner par slightly earlier his season. looking forward to seeing him play alongside tiote and sissoko. that could be a formidable midfield three

Cabaye was more than slightly under par earlier on tbh. Don't know if it down to his fitness, other players being missing or him being in a huff because of our failure to strengthen/he was prevented from moving on. But whatever it is he looks right back to his best now.

You haven't watched a lot of football,have you? Two games and he's world class. Never mind that he completely disappeared in the second half of his first game along with the most of the team.

I hope he does turn out be a world class player but I'm not lumping him in with Messi or Iniesta just yet.

You'd think you'd learn from Cisse. Who'd have thought that such a sensational player last season would be so ordinary this season?

Not like you to put a downer on things.