Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

What I will say in his defence, is that I think he's been horribly advised by his agent.  He could have come out of this easily without looking like a cunt if someone had just told him to keep his head down and bide his time.

Fully agree

The whole media thing actually reminds me of N'Zogbia a wee bit, when he was chatting shit in the media about Arsenal, Real Madrid etc being interested in him and the daft bastard ended up at Wigan...

The whole media thing actually reminds me of N'Zogbia a wee bit, when he was chatting shit in the media about Arsenal, Real Madrid etc being interested in him and the daft bastard ended up at Wigan...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/feb/06/newcastle-kinnear-nzogbia-given

Found it, and of course the quote here:

"Kinnear was circumspect when told of Given's criticisms but lashed out at N'Zogbia's comments. "It is laughable, really," said Kinnear. "Charles lived in a fantasy world. There was not a day when he didn't have some Mickey Mouse story about a club that wanted him. First it was Arsenal, then Manchester United, then Real Madrid, Aston Villa and Lyon. In the end there was only one thing I could do – sell him to Wigan."

That fucking joker's got a cheek accussing anyone else of living in a fantasy world mind. He used to hide in his office watching daytime tv

Can't believe he's sat in an airport "waiting for the call" again. What a fuckin numpty.

I also can't understand why we aren't ripping peoples arms off for half of what the club are asking. 15 million is a big gamble on a guy like this

Ian Dennis from the BBC (nope? me either) is claiming Spurs are ahead of Everton in negotiations for Sissoko, I've no idea how he'd know that mind. For what it's worth I still think he's going nowhere.

Ian Dennis from the BBC (nope? me either) is claiming Spurs are ahead of Everton in negotiations for Sissoko, I've no idea how he'd know that mind. For what it's worth I still think he's going nowhere.

It's the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Most of the Everton fans on the forum I looked at seem rightfully gutted. Then this spanner posted:

"I would say that its an ok signing. A little too expensive but he is a really good player that Newcastle used in the wrong way. We saw what he can do in his correct position in the euros."

Did he not play on the wing for France? the same position he has for 3 years at us. Again people are acting like he was fucking brilliant for France, he really didn't do a whole lot other than a few surging runs that came to nothing. 

Well it looks like he's getting a move eh, I can't see him trying at all at a club like Everton. We've well and truly mugged these off if it's true, I'd be pissing myself if I was a Liverpool fan, they signed Wijnaldum for 25m and then Everton go sign a far worse player for 5m more :lol:.

"Is Moussa Sissoko going to Everton? It shows how important Ronald Koeman is to Everton. They have no real recent Champions League history.They have not spent fortunes, the city is not the same draw as London, he is massively important in what Everton are trying to do. Everything else would draw you to Tottenham."

From Danny Murphy, aye Murphy or it could be that Everton have bid twice what Spurs did this morning. Fucking lemon. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's better is the rent-a-quote gobshite knackers trying to say this is a good signing, just because the fee is big :lol: 8 goals in over 100 games, 5 good games a season, at a push and we've got the over inflated fee we quoted him at. We've actually got our "best case scenario" bid and I bet we'd have accepted less. Never change, Everton