Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Incredible no one else has made a move for him at that price. I have images of Cabaye canvassing them all on the phone

I'll be honest I've not seen him play but are people saying he could be a replacement for Tiote just because he's big and black or are they similar players?

I'll be honest, I know fuck all about him other than he's a highly rated French international central midfielder. That's enough to get excited about.

Be honest, we are going on the French journalists views on twitter. Most of us would have walked past him in the street 3 days ago

ESPN is your friend.

That goal made it 8-0 I think so it was basically piss take time.

Disgraceful. If you're 7-0 up, the rule is you take it to the goal line, lie down and head it in. He's obviously shite if he doesn't know the rules of football.

Disgraceful. If you're 7-0 up, the rule is you take it to the goal line, lie down and head it in. He's obviously shite if he doesn't know the rules of football.

Who was it who did this recently?

Sissoko is very athletic player. Extremely physical in his battle. He is slightly different to Tiote as he likes to get forward. He is more than capable of bursting past a defender with his strength and pace. His tackling is of the same of Tiote however I think Tiote reads the game better and protects the back 4 better. I expect him to be Tiotes replacement, I have said that since October since noises been coming out about Tiote being a liability with his disciplinary record, etc. It would be nice to have both.

Our team as it is will be 1-2 quality strikers short of being a top 6 team