Politics

Christmas Tree

All these people claiming "It's just the summer" and "I survived 1976!", I hope at least 75% of them die during this heatwave. The world has a cunt problem and we just need to get it sorted. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Agreed. The general public are generally fucking ignorant.

Is it just me or has entitlement risen and politeness declined over the past 10 years? And has that coincided with the tory rule.

This is also my Mrs view . She is a Paediatric A&E nurse and she gets shouted at every single shift by some cuntchop.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 4

It's the result of 40 years of being told individualism is okay - though it's the people who've lived through all of that who are bigger cunts than younger people. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Battle of the Cunts.

It's like the tagline from Alien vs Predator. 'Whoever wins, we lose'.

Hey mate, you okay? Was going to send out the search party after you missed Johnson's demise and my own flip flop flipping over Starmer and Brexit. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NJS said:

It's the result of 40 years of being told individualism is okay - though it's the people who've lived through all of that who are bigger cunts than younger people. 

Fuck off 

😉 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hope she recreates Thatcher’s 8th of April 2013 at some point

Brighton bombing 2 with a bigger and better bomb would also work, probably even better.

46 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Brighton bombing 2 with a bigger and better bomb would also work, probably even better.

Bloody Irish couldn’t be trusted to get anything right.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Hey mate, you okay? Was going to send out the search party after you missed Johnson's demise and my own flip flop flipping over Starmer and Brexit. 

I thought it was probably worth taking a bit of a break from political chat since at times I can't help myself.

I watched the demise of Johnson with some satisfaction but ultimately its just a battle in a war that will run for the rest of our lives.

I'm not feeling any more positive about where we are heading, as much as I have some slight optimism that we may now head there a little less rapidly.

Then again, I feel like the Tories might revert to form here, bring back austerity, kill a few hundred thousand more people in the process... and bounce in the polls by pinning everything bad on Johnson.

• Like 3

sunak.png.f1975fcb6d5b4999822fd52e3cebf87b.png

The Beeb at it again. Where do they get off putting this halfling cunt taller than anyone else in the shot? Even during the debate, he was situated at one end of a semicircle, closer to the audience so that he wouldn't appear as much of a fucking Brandywine with a tan. If I were Truss I'd 100% be drawing attention to it every chance I got. "Rishi, that's an idea ill-benefiting a man of your stature." "Rishi, don't get short-tempered, the national debt is towering over you, along with every fucker else." "Rishi, do you ever have dreams about being kidnapped by orcs and taken to Isengard?" 

• Haha 4