The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Atsu deal still rumored to be a loan? No idea on the lad tbh, hopefully he's decent as it would seem it would be Chelsea that don't want the deal to be permanent going off the way we've done business so far.

CT must be over the moon, loan deal from a top side.

Is the Atsu deal still rumored to be a loan? No idea on the lad tbh, hopefully he's decent as it would seem it would be Chelsea that don't want the deal to be permanent going off the way we've done business so far.

CT must be over the moon, loan deal from a top side.

He's fast, thats all I know about him tbh.

DId little for Everton or Malaga on loan from the looks of things but ok for Vitesse.

I think(hope) this might be one we do want as just a loan going off that.

We seem to be adding some pace in places though which is nice.

Couldn't get a game for Bournemouth. I can't say I'm wild about the prospect. But we definitely need a proper and well-rounded squad to compete at this level so I think he'll be a good addition one way or the other. 

Rumours gathering that we are signing Daryl Murphy

I'm in 2 minds, he's banged them in for Ipswich, but he was Pony at Sunderland

Absolute shite at international level. We really seem to be building a side for the Championship rather than one to compete in the PL.

We'll need a similar overhaul if we go up. An expensive one as well

Not necessarily, if you look at some of the promoted clubs, the model they seem to follow is building a solid team and then adding quality where it's needed rather than overhauling their sides with loads of new players. The priority is to get promoted and if we do that, a strong team spirit should emerge like last time we got promoted. Some of the players we have should also develop into better players and buying a lot now gives the manager more chances to develop the sort of player we would need.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic