The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind him coming in on a one year deal and only playing half. He'd improve our team when he played and Haidara could learn from him + still get some game time in and develop. I'd rather we signed a quality left back in their prime, but I don't think we're going to so I'll take anything that improves us there.

Yep, done deal with Cabella loaned the other way apparently. £12mil.

Shame for Cabella who I think hadn't had much of a chance

I suppose a loan deal represents a possible way back and a chance to rebuild his confidence and form. I agree with you though. Definitely wasn't given a proper opportunity here and also had to try and adapt to the English game whilst playing for a shite side.

Even watching his highlight reel he didn't look dynamic enough for this league. Looked to want ages on the ball, hovering and squeezing stepovers in. Strikes me as mentally weak too. Hope Sissoko plays on the right with Tiote and Wijnaldum central. Sissoko is too one dimensional for the middle imo.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic