The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly that. Has had a few problems this season being accused of not chasing back by his team mates. Is only on £15k a month so wages wouldn't be a problem. Only problem would be if Pardew did gets his hands on him his career would go backwards in less than a season.

Doesn't tackle back. I sense Pardew may have an issue with that…..

I doubt we'll sign him. It's contrary to our transfer policy and doesn't make commercial sense unless it's a free transfer and pay for play deal. Probably just his agent trying to create interest.

Why would any player want to come to Newcastle? Unless they see it as a way of showcasing their ability to the Premier League? They're certainly not going to join the club to win anything. We're a 'stepping stone' club at best.

Remy Cabella talks on future to Téléfoot

Montpellier’s attacking midfielder Remy Cabella spoke to TF1′s weekly football programme Télefoot about his future and his delight to have been included in France’s preliminary World Cup Squad.

“I have an agreement with the club (Montpellier), that I can leave if a good offer presents itself. I will think with an open mind before making my decision. Newcastle is a good English club. I will see what my coach and club tells me. I need to make the right choice with regards to Euro 2016. I could also stay in France.”

“Marseille is one of France’s big clubs and there are big French clubs interested in me.”

Why would any player want to come to Newcastle? Unless they see it as a way of showcasing their ability to the Premier League? They're certainly not going to join the club to win anything. We're a 'stepping stone' club at best.

That's the best we can hope for at the moment.

• Ant locked, unlocked and locked this topic